Weird email from MS

MaskedPlague

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Did anyone else get this? I am not sure what game it is advertising. Highlight the message to get the full text.

0613Halo3_spacer.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The enemy is almost upon us[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Waves of an army march this way in unison, Suffering and corruption are its battle cries.
For I have known this darkness
and felt its embrace once before-
Horror best laid to rest
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Yet a Journey must commence[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Look for the signs, the keepers of the flame.
They will lead you to war, and perhaps, to victory.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Yea, its halo 3's equivalent of ilovebees. They also have a guy on their forum asking/answer questions in a weird fashion.

lol you got that too?? same here i was kind of freaked out, thought it was about dark sector or some other game. but i did have a feeling it was about halo 3. it's cortana talking

[quote name='Mister Switch']i hit the spam button on that email[/QUOTE]

Apparently you forgot that you signed up for the email.

I didn't get that e-mail, and I guess I'm glad I didn't. Why? Cuz that's what the internet is for. Reading other peoples' e-mails with permission.

[quote name='Requiem']The email is clearly talking about Viva Pinata. I cant believe you don't see it.[/QUOTE]

No, read it again... This is certainly about the new Pac- man release.

bread's done
Back