Weird problem with XBOX Live Gold?

djjewboy

CAGiversary!
I signed up for GOLD and the ad said i would get 500 MS points and a free game and I've gotten neither of them yet, is it instantaneous or does it take a couple days? It was a year for $34.99. The gold is active, but my MS points nor my free game are anywhere to be found. Did Microsoft fuck me?

[quote name='djjewboy']I signed up for GOLD and the ad said i would get 500 MS points and a free game and I've gotten neither of them yet, is it instantaneous or does it take a couple days? It was a year for $34.99. The gold is active, but my MS points nor my free game are anywhere to be found. Did Microsoft fuck me?
[/QUOTE]
Usually it takes a few days for certain people, but if you don't want to wait then do what Scorch said.

Usually takes 6-8 weeks for the bonuses to appear from any of the promotions they've done before. Read the fine print to see what it says.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Usually takes 6-8 weeks for the bonuses to appear from any of the promotions they've done before. Read the fine print to see what it says.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The offer said this^^^

bread's done
Back