weird video game quotes...

A

Apossum

spout em! there's an endless supply of awkward, funny and strange video game lines. minus 10 points and a kick in the nuts to the first person who says "All your base"

from Um Jammer Lammy, when you lose on the diva stage--

"...START ALL OVER. You should be banned from EVERY game."

lammy responds-- "every game? even this one?"

Edit: I guess I couldn't link the images so here's the site.
http://zanyvg.overclocked.org/

A taste:
funny8lb.jpg

chronocrosscombustion5ta.gif

mgs1sunglasses9jk.jpg

From KOTOR:

HK47: There is a 98% chance that this miniature organic is asking for our assistance Master.
You: And the other 2%?
HK47: I believe the dimnuitive meatbag is asking us to blast it into oblivion. Of course that may just be wishful thinking on my part Master.

Terry Bogard from maximum impact, Right before he obliterates his enemy with his strongest super, he screams at them "are you okay?!" . thats funny question to ask someone before they die, he only said "OKAY!" in the earlier versions

[quote name='Abdullah2']Terry Bogard from maximum impact, Right before he obliterates his enemy with his strongest super, he screams at them "are you okay?!" . thats funny question to ask someone before they die, he only said "OKAY!" in the earlier versions[/QUOTE]

If it's the Buster Wolf, he's been saying that since Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves.

Whatever the hell it was Fokker said after the player select in Power Stone 2. I don't speak Japanese, and it's been a long time since I played PS2, so I don't remember exactly what he was saying.

[quote name='Abdullah2']Terry Bogard from maximum impact, Right before he obliterates his enemy with his strongest super, he screams at them "are you okay?!" . thats funny question to ask someone before they die, he only said "OKAY!" in the earlier versions[/QUOTE]

Talim from SC2 says the same thing-- most of her lines are cringe-worthy :lol:

Tina from Dead or Alive cracks me up-- she's the all american girl with the heaviest japanese accent ever-- "Ayyy Comeoooonn" (saying "hey come on")

Lest we forget, "You spoony bard!"

I always crack up in Xenogears when Hammer goes, "Master, did you see my MAD SKILLZ?!"

[quote name='Roufuss']"I'll bust your nuts!" - Ryu to M. Bison in Match of the Millenium (NGPC).

Totally unexpected.[/QUOTE]

See below

bread's done
Back