Welcome to Referral Central! 1 THREAD/MEMBER - 30 Day Waiting Period - 3 Bumps/Day

Hello

I have only completed a couple of offers at different sites so i am free to trade pretty much everywhere.. Really need to get a few more referrals so will trade or pay cash through paypal. My link is..

http://NextGen.Giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=221224

If anyone is interested in trading , please get in touch or sign up on my link above and i will do likewise.. no funny stuff, just want to do simple trades and get this done so i can get my 360, haha !
Hope to hear from you soon, email me at [email protected]

Thanks all

Jon

THIS IS MY REFFERAL LINK TO GO TO GAMING LAGOON WHICH GIVES YOU FREE GIFTS BY JUST TAKING DIFFERENT TYPES OF SURVEYS I HAVE JUST STARTED IT TODAY AND I HAVE ALREADY 15.56 POINTS IM TRYING TO GET A WII CARD WHICH IS 19.99 IM ALMOST THERE. IM DOING THIS BECAUSE IF YOU SIGN UP AND TAKE SOME SURVEYS I WILL GET AN EXTRA 20% OF WHAT YOU MAKE AND YOU CAN DO THE SAME THING AS ME IF THIS WORKS OUT WE CAN MAKE ONE BIG PYRAMID AND COULD NEVER RUN OUT OF POINTS SO GIVE IT A TRY :)

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/index.php?page=signup

robbycalderon: Start a new thread with that. This thread is for info purporses regarding this section of the forum :)

Hi all,

Yes this is legit and i am currently working on my second free gift, which happens to be an Xbox360 Elite. If anyone is interested in getting started on your own free 360, please help me out and use my referral link below to sign up.

All you need to do is sign up and complete one offer,unlike ither sites that require multiple offer completions. I would suggest the stamps.com offer as it is a 4 week free trial and you only have to remain a member for 21 days.
They give you $5 worth of free postage and only ask for credit/debit card in case you print out more then your $5 worth, which they state plainly on the site. Make sure you print some of the free postage with their software to ensure you get credit for completing it.

I need a few more referrals and would appreciatte any help.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4481042

Thanks for reading.

Conga's would work if people sold their prizes on eBay or elsewhere (so they'd have spending money). Then we can all merrily continue to support one another, even if we didn't need any offers

Youtube & Myspace just aren't cuttin' it for me

why dont u let us delete our old threads and start new ones?
cause nobody wants to read all those pages of old posts that doesnt have anything to do with the original thread

Your thread was two pages, with just two posts that don't say "bump" so I don't see what the issue is, some people create too many threads so we have to keep it to one thread per member, period.

No, you don't "need" a new thread. Your thread is three pages, with 90% of the posts in said thread being "bump" .. perhaps you shouldn't bump your thread every 1-2 hours and it wouldn't be that extensive and require the "need" of a new thread.

I think there's some kind of glitch thing because I can't post a topic in the Referral Center. I can post in threads, but I can't make my own topic. Is this a glitch?

[quote name='Dawnkz']I think there's some kind of glitch thing because I can't post a topic in the Referral Center. I can post in threads, but I can't make my own topic. Is this a glitch?[/QUOTE]

Try reading the thread you just posted in.
I'll give you a hint: it isn't a glitch.

No, its an excellent idea. Its to avoid users to come in, post their referral links, and leave. This section is here to help the members of CAG, not spammers.

:rofl: Oh Folader I am so sorry that you deal with some of these people who want a new thread after 2 pages :rofl:

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!

[quote name='Dawnkz']30 Day waiting limit I see? That's a stupid idea.[/QUOTE]
roflmao.
new_rofl.gif

Keep up the good work Foladar!

[quote name='$$aStaROiDz$$']how many pages until i can make a new thread?
there needs to be another rule about that[/QUOTE]
We already have a rule: one thread per member.

Another forum isn't needed for questions. We already have a thread dedicated to questions that is a sticky, and if they want, they are welcomed to make their own thread (as long as they meet the requirements and do not have one thread already) to ask questions, however that would meet their one thread.

If you have too many bump posts, perhaps you should wait longer on bumping your thread. The current rule is one thread per member, period. If your going to bump your thread every 35 minutes so you have an excuse for a new thread, that won't work.

Sigh, maybe its about time we asked Cheapy to implement the IQ test when you register. Keep up the good work Foladar

Yo Kube. =)

May I suggest to cheapy that we ban any public talk of cancellation of offers? I know sites got in trouble for that before...

[quote name='nikkai']Yo Kube. =)

May I suggest to cheapy that we ban any public talk of cancellation of offers? I know sites got in trouble for that before...[/QUOTE]
I agree. Using pre-paid cards too. The more talk about this, the more people will abuse it. Many advertisers, mostly the good ones, will then back off b/c of so much abuse. Look at this one for example:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173655

Maybe a mod could go through and delete those posts, slickdeals has a thread like this but it generally focuses around how long the offers last and how long they take to credit (a thread with how long offers take to credit would be nice)

[quote name='kube00']Maybe a mod could go through and delete those posts, slickdeals has a thread like this but it generally focuses around how long the offers last and how long they take to credit (a thread with how long offers take to credit would be nice)[/QUOTE]
They include a lot more than that. If an advertiser sees that, they'll SO run away immediately. No wonder the Pacific WebWorks offers are still down (Quickbooks Quickstart, Yahoo! Success Center, etc.)...cause of people using 1 time pre-paid mastercards and then not even bothering to terminate it properly. I strongly bet it's b/c of that stuff.

Yeah, I'm really trying to keep down talk of cancellations and prepaids, but theres just tons of people that seem to think its alright.
If you have a post in particular, feel free to PM me and I'll look into it.

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah, I'm really trying to keep down talk of cancellations and prepaids, but theres just tons of people that seem to think its alright.
If you have a post in particular, feel free to PM me and I'll look into it.[/QUOTE]
Well, for starters, check out the first and second post on this thread:

Lots of stuff against the TOS, including one-time use paypal cards, time to wit to cancel, encouraging to let the card expire and not bother canceling, cancellation #s, etc.

[quote name='mkda']Well, for starters, check out the first and second post on this thread:

Lots of stuff against the TOS, including one-time use paypal cards, time to wit to cancel, encouraging to let the card expire and not bother canceling, cancellation #s, etc.[/quote]

That's over the line right there. Rig is considered a saint for writing all of that and it has helped many, many people, including myself.

Pertaining to the one-time use cards, if you read the thread you would know that he says "I specifically asked a Trainn representative about this, and he/she said they don't have a problem with it".

Rig was suggesting a time to wait to cancel if you do plan on canceling. In no way was he influencing the idea of signing up, planning to cancel. He put that there as a guideline so you don't end up in trouble if you decide to cancel.

I saw no mention of him encouraging card's to expire and not canceling.

I guess I had forgotten that it was against TOS to post public knowledge all in one convenient place.

[quote name='mkda']
Lots of stuff against the TOS, including one-time use paypal cards, time to wit to cancel, encouraging to let the card expire and not bother canceling, cancellation #s, etc.[/QUOTE]

I saw in his FAQ he put "dont do this" in bold regarding the letting the card expire / not bothering to cancel. I don't really see an issue with the #s because it keeps the information in one place rather then having people ask over and over. People will cancel, it happens .. but he isn't encouraging fraud IMO. And his FAQ also said Trainn gave him the okay on paypal cards, do you have a post elsewhere that says they don't allow it? The last one I saw said something about them looking into it.

[quote name='Foladar']I saw in his FAQ he put "dont do this" in bold regarding the letting the card expire / not bothering to cancel. I don't really see an issue with the #s because it keeps the information in one place rather then having people ask over and over. People will cancel, it happens .. but he isn't encouraging fraud IMO. And his FAQ also said Trainn gave him the okay on paypal cards, do you have a post elsewhere that says they don't allow it? The last one I saw said something about them looking into it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you saw it on a4f, right? I don't think there was a reply after that relating to paypal cards. I think I'll ask trainn too to be sure.

Yeah, all this info, and even the info on Slick Deals is quite useful, but unfortunately, it also helps encourage people to do take advantage of all this too much. Oh well... I guess it's best to make the best of it while the going is good.

hey guys, i got 2 people to sign up under me at yourps34free.com ...but it keeps saying that : "this user is not providing credit to your account as they have not completed their offer requirement"
does it mean that they completed their offers and it takes time for me to get credit ?
thanks

[quote name='zizo79']hey guys, i got 2 people to sign up under me at yourps34free.com ...but it keeps saying that : "this user is not providing credit to your account as they have not completed their offer requirement"
does it mean that they completed their offers and it takes time for me to get credit ?
thanks[/QUOTE]
It could mean:

- they did an offer and it didn't credit yet, or
- the user didn't do an offer (just signed up)

[quote name='mkda']It could mean:

- they did an offer and it didn't credit yet, or
- the user didn't do an offer (just signed up)[/quote]
thanks a lot

bread's done
Back