Welcome to the Midwestern USA Regional Video Game Deal Forum!

Hello and Welcome All! (I'm sure KY counts, right?) I know we get thrown into South, Southeast, sometimes even North....so why not Midwest!

[quote name='shipwreck']Yep, this will be the home of the Meijer and Biggs deals.[/QUOTE]

Biggs? Is that a Cincinatti store? Haven't seen any around Columbus.

[quote name='megashock5']Biggs? Is that a Cincinatti store? Haven't seen any around Columbus.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Biggs is a Cincinnati area store. It's similar to Meijer, but they have some crazy price drops sometimes. I may have to go stop by a Biggs tonight just to see if there is anything worth posting.

From Madison, Wisconsin...home of the big fat comic book guy game/penny guide hoarder.

Luckily we have stores on either side of town and nothing in the middle so there is always a possibility of finding something! He can't camp everything at once.

Question for the other locals: Best Buy west side always had penny guides for the buying. Now they are immediately flipped (within hours of BB opening) to the almighty preplayed which is 5-10 minutes away on foot. Crafty employee or the big fat comic book guy? Settle a bet.

Well, I guess I doubly apply to this forum. Live near Cleveland, go to school in Milwaukee. :) Glad to see the changes, though I hope it doesn't diversify too many things.

[quote name='Jeoff']From Madison, Wisconsin...home of the big fat comic book guy game/penny guide hoarder.

Luckily we have stores on either side of town and nothing in the middle so there is always a possibility of finding something! He can't camp everything at once.

Question for the other locals: Best Buy west side always had penny guides for the buying. Now they are immediately flipped (within hours of BB opening) to the almighty preplayed which is 5-10 minutes away on foot. Crafty employee or the big fat comic book guy? Settle a bet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='daroga']Well, I guess I doubly apply to this forum. Live near Cleveland, go to school in Milwaukee. :) Glad to see the changes, though I hope it doesn't diversify too many things.[/QUOTE]

Just as I said it there's already 2 :)

[quote name='onetrackmind']i wish there were more st. louis cags... all i know is is me, shrike, and tromack[/QUOTE]

I'm in the KC area, but my gf is in the StL area, so I frequent there.

[quote name='clariste']I'm in the KC area, but my gf is in the StL area, so I frequent there.[/QUOTE]

right on, you probably live relatively close to sblymnlcrmnl. Nice to see more people from missouri in here

[quote name='Wlogan31']Hello and Welcome All! (I'm sure KY counts, right?) I know we get thrown into South, Southeast, sometimes even North....so why not Midwest![/QUOTE]

Sorry my friend but you would be apart of the Southeast forum here.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']OTM i expect you to get right to work on our peacock logo/emblem:lol:
sumthin kinda like this... but more "photoshop" and less "MSpaint":D

peacocks8ah.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think that is kind of sweet.

[quote name='$hady']NO FRYS TALK IN HERE!!!!!

lol i hate Frys everything is cheap but they dont have any close to here.[/QUOTE]

Damn right. I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing Frys deals here and at other sites when they only exist in like 8-10 states total. No Meijer or Biggs either.

fuck Fry's, ill take my Best Buy on every corner anyday.

In other news, I have seen copies of Taiko Drum Master used/complete at the 2 gamestops here in town (Fargo, ND) for $8

[quote name='onetrackmind']right on, you probably live relatively close to sblymnlcrmnl. Nice to see more people from missouri in here[/QUOTE]

Nope, KS side.

[quote name='.JPG']I know we have some other Wisconsin CAG's...any of them here?[/QUOTE]

Lets hear it for the hell hole that is Jackson County!!!

[quote name='Nogib']Damn right. I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing Frys deals here and at other sites when they only exist in like 8-10 states total. No Meijer or Biggs either.[/QUOTE]

Guess I shouldn't talk about Hastings :)

peacock.jpg

WOOT. I used to take care of these mean sons of bitches in Arizona....they were really mean to the chickens, stealing their grain and trampling them....the males *ahem* mount each other as a sign of dominance. They look pretty, but man, they are fucking mean, and loud.

we could sell their feathers for $3 a piece in town though, so it was all worth it :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']the males *ahem* mount each other as a sign of dominance. They look pretty, but man, they are fucking mean, and loud. [/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Backlash']I just discovered that I live in the Southwest, not the Midwest. So I guess I'm going to the other forum.[/QUOTE]

You just discovered this? I think some people need to listen in geography class.

[quote name='$hady']NO FRYS TALK IN HERE!!!!!

lol i hate Frys everything is cheap but they dont have any close to here.[/QUOTE]

Well Fry's is located in Indianapolis. It's only 1 and 1/2 hours from Cinncicinatti.

A Meijer is opening up sometime soon here in town! :) Hopefully, they have some good grand opening sales!

Meijer is awesome I've only been to one once in Illinois somewhere. It was like Wal-Mart on crack only without all the seedy people.

[quote name='Jeoff']Meijer is awesome I've only been to one once in Illinois somewhere. It was like Wal-Mart on crack only without all the seedy people.[/QUOTE]

No arguments here :lol:

[quote name='.JPG']I know we have some other Wisconsin CAG's...any of them here?[/QUOTE]

L.C. Represent! (Little Chute, if anyone even has heard of it)

[quote name='Krunks']L.C. Represent! (Little Chute, if anyone even has heard of it)[/QUOTE]

I'm originally from Kaukauna, WI. Now I'm going to school and living in Whitewater.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I make my home about 1 month or so out of the year around holidays and during semester breaks in Canton, Ohio. :)[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, the Football Hall of Fame. Nice.

[quote name='jshendel']Any Central Iowa peoples here? I need some gaming buddies for I am ever so lonely
:([/QUOTE]

I am an eastern Iowan, residing in Tiffin. About an Hour 45 away or so.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Yes, The Dord Michigan is included and you actually live near me since I live in Romulus.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck ing shiiiiiiit! :D Welcome!

I work at Meijer , but in Grocery. :( So I don't know the game deals but I sometimes know the fat deals on food :D

BTW Team Member's discount this week is 14% off General Merchandise, it is usually 10%. Add that up with the 10% off your first purchase with the Meijer Credit card, so you could get a PSP for the cheap..

$265 WITH tax average
- 24% off

$201.40 This week for a Meijer Employee with a new MCC.

Ok...

Can someone tell me the point of this thread? Is this just Cheapy's way of getting everyone in the midwest talking about their peacocks and small towns?

[quote name='chosen1s']Ok...

Can someone tell me the point of this thread? Is this just Cheapy's way of getting everyone in the midwest talking about their small towns and peacocks?[/QUOTE]

Hehe, thats pretty funny :D

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Ahh yes, the Football Hall of Fame. Nice.[/QUOTE]
Great place. I'd highly recommend it to any football fan that's nearby. It's right near the main shopping part of town called Belden Village.

[quote name='guardian_owl']My, my, we midwesterners sure are a talkative bunch :D[/QUOTE]
There's lots of time to talk watching corn and wheat grow. Naptown!

[quote name='jbroush99']Shithole, WI just stopping by to say "HI"[/QUOTE]

Which Shithole, WI would you be talking about?

Talkative, yeah. The Midwest sub-sub-sub-sub-subforum has about twice as many posts as the next largest...prolly because of the chicago thread, but still.

[quote name='shieryda']Oh, no you dinnit!!![/QUOTE]

That is the funny thing about Michigan people have their ties to all the different universities but the main two are UofM (Ann Arbor) & MSU (East Lansing)

bread's done
Back