Welcome to the new server - POST ALL PROBLEMS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it just me, or does everyone get

"phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database"

All the shaq-fuing time now? Usually for about 5-10 minutes before I can get back on.[/quote]

Anybody get this message yet today (Tuesday 10/19)?[/quote]

Yeah, but if I refresh enough times I see the posts

[quote name='CheapyD']You got that today? Anyone else see that today?[/quote]

I got it this morning, around 9 AM Central. Went away after a few refreshes.

Saw it yesterday, but not today. None of the animations are working on my computer. Is that just my computer, or is it the site? For example, Brian (my pic, to the left) is not moving.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it just me, or does everyone get

All the shaq-fuing time now? Usually for about 5-10 minutes before I can get back on.[/quote]

Nope, looks like you vanquished that demon.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it just me, or does everyone get

Nope, looks like you vanquished that demon.[/quote]

Yep, gone. It's been happening to me like crazy the past couple of days, but it's all good now.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='alongx']This is the complaints department, right? Well, I have a complaint.

My wife is a slut.[/quote]

Yes, we know. We all know...[/quote]I don't know the same way the rest of you do, I guess. :cry:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='alongx']This is the complaints department, right? Well, I have a complaint.

Yes, we know. We all know...[/quote]
I don't know the same way the rest of you do, I guess. :cry:[/quote]

Get in line...

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CheapyD']You got that today? Anyone else see that today?[/quote]

I got it this morning, around 9 AM Central. Went away after a few refreshes.[/quote]

Yaeh, I had it too today. I thougth I was the only one or that it was my computer cause I was having it for the past few days. today I had seen it a couple times from 10:30-about12:00 Pacific time in the morning to about noon.. Now though it seem to have cleared itself up. ogod work cheapy.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just got a connection error for like 15 minutes[/quote]Latest Message Board Posts
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Yeah, I guess it's not fixed yet. :(

I also received the dreaded:

It hadn't happened in a couple of days...

Yeah, I think I know what the problem is and hopefully it will be resolved this evening.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

[quote name='illennium']I get the Critical Error message a couple of times a day.[/quote]

I get the error message at night when I try to check out the forums. (Remember, I am in California time).

Its been happening a lot the past week or so.

10:50 P.M. Central

Plus, connection timed out during a refresh. Never seen that happen on this site before.

[quote name='Ledhed']phpBB : Critical Error

Plus, connection timed out during a refresh. Never seen that happen on this site before.[/quote]

happens quite frequently actually

[quote name='sj41']I liked the old server. :([/quote]

This one loads alot quicker, and handles crowds alot better. Cheapy's just working the kinks out.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='Ledhed']phpBB : Critical Error

Plus, connection timed out during a refresh. Never seen that happen on this site before.[/quote]

happens quite frequently actually[/quote]

Its happened to me several times this week around midnight

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='alongx']This is the complaints department, right? Well, I have a complaint.

Yes, we know. We all know...[/quote]

:rofl: Banky always knows just what to say

I'm pretty sure its one (or both) of the statistics modules that run on the server...I'll update you when I know more.

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm pretty sure its one (or both) of the statistics modules that run on the server...I'll update you when I know more.[/quote]Me? Alright, then just PM me and don't post it here once you find out more. :)

CAG-O-Matic Price Tracker is back online.
You should also notice the forums loading a bit faster.

Still working on the DB connect issue.

[quote name='zewone']I don't know if you still want to know about the phpBB : Critical Error
but I just got it a couple of times.[/quote]

As did I. :(

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_search_wordmatch.MYI'. (errno: 145)

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 532029, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('borrowed', 'billions', 'china', 'largest', 'army', 'sizeable', 'cache', 'nuclear', 'wreapons', 'still', 'think', 'rip', 'bilions', 'dollars', 'point', 'proof', 'back', 'saying', 'false', 'owns', 'huge', 'amounts', 'u', 'debt', 'buy', 'savings', 'bond', 'buying', 'part', 'national', 'owed', 'bought', 'sold', 'morgage', 'bank', 'sometimes', 'sells', 'someone', 'instead', 'waiting', 'years', 'owe', 'person', 'original', 'fact', 'theyve', 'nukes', 'since', '60s', 'points', 'bush', 'won', 'makes', 'kerry', 'party', 'losers', 'lost', 'loser', 'mature', 'hero', 'uniter', 'divider')

Line : 249
File : /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php

When I try to edit a post:

Error in deleting post

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_search_wordmatch.MYI'. (errno: 145)

DELETE FROM phpbb_search_wordmatch WHERE post_id IN (532029)

Line : 417
File : /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back