Welcome to Xbox Music email with 1000 Microsoft points code YMMV???

180husher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I got an email this evening from Xbox welcoming me to Xbox Music. I have a Zune pass and the email is detailing how things will and will not change for me. Anyways, after scrolling down the email there is a "Gift For You" code which is good for 1000 Microsoft points.

I'm just posting this to give other Zune subscribers a heads up to check their email. It's pretty easy to not see the code unless you scroll down a bit. Good luck.

Verified the code worked for me.

Yup, both a friend of mine and I both received one today. We both are Zune Pass subscribers also. Nice little surprise. :) Now I hope the Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass content comes to non-windows phones as my HTC Arrive is showing its age and Sprint won't say squat about WP8 support in the coming months. :(

Not to harp on the OP but why do people post stuff like this? Who doesn't check their email? Also, unless there is a way for people to get in on this now, what's the benefit of posting? To remind people to check their emails?

I'd love a free 1,000 MSP but I didn't luck into the random email. I never get those. :(

Dude, stop whining. People don't check the E-mails all the time and it's not hurting anyone by posting. Why does it bother people like you when others spread information?

It's not random and it's for Zune Music subscribers. I received it as well. No luck involved.

And thank you to the original poster. I get a lot of spam on the account registered for this service, I very well may have overlooked it had I not seen this post.

[quote name='lowgear26']not true.......no points in my E-mail[/QUOTE]

you're not alone... I never get anything from M$ even though I've been an Xbox Live Gold subscriber since day 1 of Xbox Live (on the original xbox)...no love

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Not to harp on the OP but why do people post stuff like this? Who doesn't check their email? Also, unless there is a way for people to get in on this now, what's the benefit of posting? To remind people to check their emails?[/QUOTE]

I get 3 to 4 emails a week from Xbox/Microsoft which I usually never read, so I know there are others who do the same and might not have seen the code. It helped one poster above...mission accomplished.

[quote name='Blade']This was already posted.[/QUOTE]

I read the Contest and Free Stuff thread as often as I read Xbox emails, and I'm sure that's true for a lot of CAGs.

[quote name='180husher']
I read the Contest and Free Stuff thread as often as I read Xbox emails, and I'm sure that's true for a lot of CAGs.[/QUOTE]

So lets post it in every category then. Just in case.

[quote name='blissfulnoise']It's not random and it's for Zune Music subscribers. I received it as well. No luck involved.

And thank you to the original poster. I get a lot of spam on the account registered for this service, I very well may have overlooked it had I not seen this post.[/QUOTE]
I did delete the email.. so no luck for me!!! I do love the Zune over Ipod B.S. It better to drop $100 or $120 a yr for unlimited tunes.. That's a CD/Itune DL a month.

[quote name='MillsBM']Yup, both a friend of mine and I both received one today. We both are Zune Pass subscribers also. Nice little surprise. :) Now I hope the Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass content comes to non-windows phones as my HTC Arrive is showing its age and Sprint won't say squat about WP8 support in the coming months. :([/QUOTE]

I also have an Arrive on Sprint. I am sick and tired of Sprints awful customer service and piss poor service in general. That, the fact they are still holding back 2 updates for the Arrive, and that they don't seem to care for WP8 made the decision for me to switch to T-Mobile as soon as WP8 comes out. They are getting the HTC 8X afterall.

Old month to month here. $14.99/mo for ten creds plus unlimited.

Got the email & applied to current point balance. Not bad, so long as they dont fiddle around with my old service by dropping credits entirely. Ill ditch the service entirely then and go back to the old way of obtaining music.

bread's done
Back