Well Go USA Blu-ray $3.99 Each

Plenty of good movies on that list. Just because you've never seen them, it doesn't mean they are "crap".
Truth...there are a lot of duds, yes, but there are some truly outstanding films there as well...Well Go USA is one of the best distributors of Asian cinema for the United States.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone point out the standout movies among these? Aside from The Thieves (which my dad watched and recommends) and War of the Arrows (which I enjoyed), I'm not sure which are worth owning (aside from Shaolin and A Better Tomorrow, though I haven't watched either of those).

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone point out the standout movies among these? Aside from The Thieves (which my dad watched and recommends) and War of the Arrows (which I enjoyed), I'm not sure which are worth owning (aside from Shaolin and A Better Tomorrow, though I haven't watched either of those).
Flash Point, Little Big Soldier.

Little Big Soldier was good, but I don't think it's worth owning. Thanks for the Flashpoint suggestion, though.

Anything else? I'm hoping to get enough titles for the free shipping.
The Stool Pigeon is pretty good, but there might be a few too many things going on in the movie itself outside of the main plot, so depends on how well you enjoy that kind of a movie.

i own shaolin, and i liked a better tomorrow so $4 is worth it. I saw frontline on netflix, and thought it was really good definitely want to pick up, its about the korean war towards the end when they were fighting for where the border will be where a solider goes to investigate on the frontlines about a captain who died using a pistol only high ranking officers use . I also own Let the bullets fly but its not for everyone, its really weird, but i like it.

kind of hoped this sell had the newer releases like new world and a company man

Am I reading this right or does The Thieves have only Cantonese as the only available audio even though it is a Korean film.
Don't go off of Fry's unreliable product details.

i67p.jpg

Thanks, price-matched the 2 3D titles via Best Buy. The guy said "you've got to be kidding me"--wonder what he would have said if I tried to order all 27 of them. :)

bread's done
Back