Well Halo 2 is getting some decent exposure....

gamemasterjd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got my new (and free thanks to CAG) Electronics Gaming Montly (EGM) and behold what i may see on the cover. Yes one big lifesized master chief head. Seems like the sequel to halo will be teh biggest thing this quarter. I just hope people will still look at the many other wonderous games. Dont get a swelled head. Halo 4 is when halo will die....i hope...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Obscure titles like this one need as much press as they can get.[/quote]

:rofl:

Exactly what I was thinking.

[quote name='FREAKMIKE3']Isn't Halo 2 the only game coming out in Nov? Dont forget to get your Halo 2 Limited Edition Slurpee cup.[/quote]

There are a shitload of games coming out in November.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='FREAKMIKE3']Isn't Halo 2 the only game coming out in Nov? Dont forget to get your Halo 2 Limited Edition Slurpee cup.[/quote]

There are a shitload of games coming out in November.[/quote]

Sorry, forgot to add my sarcasm tags :)

Can we keep all the Halo 2 discussion in ONE Halo 2 thread? This is getting pretty ridiculous to see 3 new Halo 2 threads every day.

November is going to kick ass. Metroid Prime 2, Prince of Persia 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Half Life 2. and possibly the best thing of all comes out on November 9th...

The new Rammstein CD.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']November is going to kick ass. Metroid Prime 2, Prince of Persia 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Half Life 2. and possibly the best thing of all comes out on November 9th...

The nes Rammstein CD.[/quote]

Personally I'm looking forward to the new Eminem.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']and possibly the best thing of all comes out on November 9th...

Whatchoosay?! Are you saying "NES" or "next"?

EDIT: Nevermind, twas a typo.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']and possibly the best thing of all comes out on November 9th...

Whatchoosay?! Are you saying "NES" or "next"?[/quote]

that would be "new" ... it would be awesome if bands released music on NES cartridges though.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']"New", it was a typo. And this thread has just been hijacked.[/quote]

Well, you're a mod. So lay down the law, watch what you type, and un-hijack it. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']"New", it was a typo. And this thread has just been hijacked.[/quote]

hijack (lyrics by c. ward, music by j. fewell, a. futral)
call it a rebound of a hip hop devout, got my heat out, feel alright like it is Friday
night and pops says, “yo, let’s eat it out.” that’s what I be ‘bout. on the mike is where
I be now, indeed now. good for you and easy to chew, like a big bowl of puppy chow. see
how, I get up on the mike and I can excite. You may call it tripe, that’s just spite, I
know my shit’s tight. psych, it’s like, when I was just just a tyke on my trike and all
the big kids would flip lids on their bmx bikes. go take a hike, and don’t forget the
trail mix bitch. beats I know come from a casio, so call me chris. as in mc, envy, I be
on the top of the list. you try to diss I won’t resist, you’ll feel the kiss of my fist.
I never miss. You’re gonna need a first aid kit, remove your whack ass rhymes like it be
a cancerous cyst. you can’t deny your tight ass behind be so movin’ to this. mc chris hold
down his shit like he was holding bong hits.

chorus – like mahatma gandhi followed by a horde of hotties or the feds on the trail of a
mr. john gotti, I’m a sound wave tsunami, vocal origami, hijack the mike and it’s not
like anyone can stop me.

it’s like arithmatic, the way I make it stick, some say it’s gibberish, some say it’s silly
shit. but some people pay a cover charge to listen to it, some people take the path train
to jersey for it. ladies! in the corner with your hand on your hip, make you jump so high
that the record will skip. make you feel so good that the room starts to spin. my favorite
kinda nut is a macadamian. come on all you honeys, I am beggin to begin, I say I gotta get
the get the grand, gotta get within, gotta get more cream than wisconsin, honeyroom suite
at the sheridan, bath tub full of expensive gin, lots of candles and violins, bikinis made
of diamonds, honeys beggin’ me to break their hymens.

repeat chorus

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']and possibly the best thing of all comes out on November 9th...

Whatchoosay?! Are you saying "NES" or "next"?[/quote]

that would be "new" ... it would be awesome if bands released music on NES cartridges though.[/quote]

That it would. Or if more bands covered NES tracks, like the Minibosses, NESkimos, or Advantage.

talk about exposure... there was a life-size halo statue in one of the gamerushes I went in today... I asked whould get to keep it and they said one of the employees would take it home... It was a good quality too, not just some 3d cardboard cutout... Probably will be priceless in the future...

[quote name='cyberlian']talk about exposure... there was a life-size halo statue in one of the gamerushes I went in today... I asked whould get to keep it and they said one of the employees would take it home... It was a good quality too, not just some 3d cardboard cutout... Probably will be priceless in the future...[/quote]

Yeah, bungie/MS had those made and sent out to stores. I think like 5 or 10 maybee, we sent out to a few companies. they are super hot, I have a pic of me with one when I was in TX. I am going to upload it to my sig one day... one day....

bread's done
Back