Well it cant get anymore "hickier" then this

Smell

CAGiversary!
Tomorrow My Town of Auburn NeW Hampshire is having an Annual Duck Race.
1st prize is 1000 bucks (nice)
i have entered a Duck Named Felipe the mexican duck
hopefully he will swim passed all the ducks and take first which gets me burnout 3

After the Duck Race their is a Bonfire which is really cool. Everyone just hangs out and tackles eachother and you can throw anything you want into the fire. I got this box of fireworks from over the summer and im gonna throw em all in mostly bottle rockets and stuff

it goes on for all day

Wish me and Felipe some luck

[quote name='bmulligan']It's only "Hick" if you shaq-fu the duck after it wins the race.[/quote]

exactly

We used to have those in Ohio, it was kind of boring.

As a huge mexican duck activist worldwide, I wish you luck in your race... Hopefully, if you win, mexican ducks will gain some positive publicity (a positive change after the duck rape accusations of last year).

For Felipe:
Tu eres el muy intelegenté Presidenté.... Porque mi amigos e la mañana Tomales y telefonos de la Telemundo Gigante!!!!!"[/i]

i believe i resent these comments i actually go and watch local lawnmower racing and dirt track and im from KY so i imbrace the country hick status.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='bmulligan']It's only "Hick" if you shaq-fu the duck after it wins the race.[/quote]

Then you gotta barbeque it and eat it.[/quote]

Now that is basting .

If your duck does not win, you can always sell him to a decent CHinese food place. They pay top dollar for quality duck. Don't get offended, it's just smart to always have a plan B.

It would only be fun if the ducks had disabilities. One is missing a leg, its swimming in circles, another one is blind , bumping into the other ducks.

[quote name='KurtCobain']It would only be fun if the ducks had disabilities. One is missing a leg, its swimming in circles, another one is blind , bumping into the other ducks.[/quote]

You are a sick man.

A sick, twisted, genius of a man. That is the most brilliant idea I have ever heard.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='KurtCobain']It would only be fun if the ducks had disabilities. One is missing a leg, its swimming in circles, another one is blind , bumping into the other ducks.[/quote]

You are a sick man.

A sick, twisted, genius of a man. That is the most brilliant idea I have ever heard.[/quote]

lol,that would be funny to see,though i might feel a little bad for those disabled ducks. also,good luck on winning.

[quote name='kaji7p56']If your duck does not win, you can always sell him to a decent CHinese food place. They pay top dollar for quality duck. Don't get offended, it's just smart to always have a plan B.[/quote]

MMmmmmmm-MMMMMM! *wants to eat one of the contestants, sex with one of the contestants beforehand not necessary*

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='bmulligan']It's only "Hick" if you shaq-fu the duck after it wins the race.[/quote]

Then you gotta barbeque it and eat it.[/quote]

Thanks, I had a shitty day having to work all night instead of go out and have a life, so I needed that laugh.

[quote name='KurtCobain']It would only be fun if the ducks had disabilities. One is missing a leg, its swimming in circles, another one is blind , bumping into the other ducks.[/quote]

If they give gold medals to "spase peepole" for that sort of thing, why not ducks too?

I once drove though a town in Kansas during some festival. It was around midnight, but every mother fucker who lived there was doing the goddamn chicken dance in the streets.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I once drove though a town in Kansas during some festival. It was around midnight, but every mother shaq-fuer who lived there was doing the goddamn chicken dance in the streets.[/quote]
Thats really wierd.

Anybody ever seen the ducks at the Peabody hotel in Orlando Florida? The building has silver silhouettes of ducks after the name on the top of the high rise. There this family of ducks that lives in the penthouse suite. They are brought down a few times a day by a doorman in the main elevator, parade through the main hallway of the lobby and swim in the central fountain for 15-20 minutes. Then pack it all up and go back to the elevator and the doorman takes them back up to the penthouse. Funniest godamn thing i've ever seen. It's like they're running the show.

http://www.demingduckrace.com/

Not his race...it still boggles the mind that a frigging duck race would have its own website.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='KurtCobain']It would only be fun if the ducks had disabilities. One is missing a leg, its swimming in circles, another one is blind , bumping into the other ducks.[/quote]

If they give gold medals to "spase peepole" for that sort of thing, why not ducks too?[/quote]

Ironically enough...the first result in the Google search for the words "duck race new hampshire" was Special Olympics New Hampshire...

Here's hoping that Felipe has won (or will win) the race. Go, mighty duck!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I once drove though a town in Kansas during some festival. It was around midnight, but every mother shaq-fuer who lived there was doing the goddamn chicken dance in the streets.[/quote]

Freaky....

Good luck winning the race! Remember to split the 1,000 with us, alright? :wink:

[quote name='crazytalkx']Bump. I NEED to know if Felipe the Mexican duck was able to win the race[/quote]

Same.

Felipe! Felipe! Felipe!

Hopefully they're still out celebrating Felipe's victory.

Felipe: "Uno mas drinks all around para mi. Esta noché, mi llamo King de la Ducks!"

Felipé will be my favorite duck if he wins, so I need to know!

bread's done
Back