well it finally happened

tomfoolery

CAGiversary!
the strap on my wiimote broke today sending my wiimote flying into a wall. I never realized that i was using such a lite grip while playing games. i did file a report with nintendo for a repair on the wiimote since it no longer works correctly(doesn't sense most motion in games, i.e. wii sports, and they are being way cool about it. will do it all for free, shipping etc. the only downside is i won't have an extra wii mote for a month or so. hopefully they'll send me a new strap when they fix the wiimote.

just wanted to share with you all the sadness today of the dead wiimote...never thought it'd happen to me haha!

Don't worry it won't take a month. I mailed them my original DS for a couple dead pixels, they paid for everything. I just had to pack it up and take it to a FedEx with a order number. You mail it today you might get it back Friday.

Don't worry it won't take a month. I mailed them my original DS for a couple dead pixels, they paid for everything. I just had to pack it up and take it to a FedEx with a order number. You mail it today you might get it back Friday.

it sort of happened to me as well, sans the broken strap. playing rayman...milking a cow...i smacked the wiimote against the nunchuk, and then all motion sensing ceased. it worked in games where there was a visual element to interact with, but motion sensing alone was dead.

the next day...i tried and it still did not work. so, just like fixing a television of yesteryear, i (purposely) smacked the wiimote just as hard as i did on the nunchuk but this time against my hand, and blammo...a fully operational wiimote.

i am still working o getting it replaced/repaired via nintendo.

Happened to me too. Had a friend who got frustrated losing at Wii Sports all the time. He slammed the Wii Mote to the ground and next thing you know the motion sensor doesn't respond within the games. The next day I hit the Wii Mote against the couch with considerable force and the Wii Mote is operational again. Haven't had a problem since. I guess there's some sort of part within the Wii Mote that gets jammed if it's hit too hard.

bread's done
Back