well it finally happened

tomfoolery

CAGiversary!
the strap on my wiimote broke today sending my wiimote flying into a wall. I never realized that i was using such a lite grip while playing games. i did file a report with nintendo for a repair on the wiimote since it no longer works correctly(doesn't sense most motion in games, i.e. wii sports, and they are being way cool about it. will do it all for free, shipping etc. the only downside is i won't have an extra wii mote for a month or so. hopefully they'll send me a new strap when they fix the wiimote.

just wanted to share with you all the sadness today of the dead wiimote...never thought it'd happen to me haha!

yes it indeed happened, 2 threads with absolutely no content. How is that even possible??

[quote name='J35U5']yes it indeed happened, 2 threads with absolutely no content. How is that even possible??[/quote]I think it had something to do with the CAG maitence. CAG was down for awhile and before that I saw double theads in here and video game deals with no text. Well thats good to know that nintendo is fixing the Wiimote for free if mine ever goes haywire.

[quote name='J35U5']yes it indeed happened, 2 threads with absolutely no content. How is that even possible??[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me last night when I was trying to post.

Thats sad. Hopefully you can get that resolved.
What game were you playing when you sent the Wiimote airborn?

i seirously have no idea how the strpa would break like that....shoddy straps though for sure. the new ones are way better at least.

bread's done
Back