Well Jenna Haze declined my partnership offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ff7scloud']Well I gave up on jenna a long time ago. There's this girl named Jamie though. Haven't asked her yet, but i would like to move in with her. I think we would get along pretty well. After I read her profile she matches what I want in a girl perfectly. Since she's a gamer just thought she might be on this site.[/QUOTE]

More like a week, if that. Seriously man, you think you just go up to some random girl, put on some clearasil, maybe slide some palmade in your hair, wipe the drool from your mouth, clean the food that's been between your teeth for three days, and say "Say baby, you game, I game, let's move in together."

You're clearly fucking insane. And if she is on this site, run for the fucking hills, Jamie.

And he's not lying - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4433226

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ff7scloud']Well I gave up on jenna a long time ago. There's this girl named Jamie though. Haven't asked her yet, but i would like to move in with her. I think we would get along pretty well. After I read her profile she matches what I want in a girl perfectly. Since she's a gamer just thought she might be on this site.[/quote]

Dude, she has 27 friends and you aren't even in the top 8.....

Matter of fact, she prefers to keep an empty space than actually put you up there.

You can't just move in with every girl that says something to you.

This is going to end up with someone dead. I just know it.

Most girls don't let you move in before the first date (as if you'll even get that far), fuckwit. Your screenname is ff7cloud. You will die alone.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']This is going to end up with someone dead. I just know it.

Most girls don't let you move in before the first date (as if you'll even get that far), fuckwit. Your screenname is ff7cloud. You will die alone.[/quote]
:rofl:

Yeah, this thread is getting less hilarious and more creepy by the day. This is exactly the reason why everyone thinks myspace is full of creepers (and obviously they're right).

[quote name='tokitoki50']Yeah, this thread is getting less hilarious and more creepy by the day. This is exactly the reason why everyone thinks myspace is full of creepers (and obviously they're right).[/QUOTE]

Please.. in 20 years, the generation of myspace-made children will have to vote. That's even creepier... and they'll actually think Dane Cook is funny.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']This is going to end up with someone dead. I just know it.

Most girls don't let you move in before the first date (as if you'll even get that far), fuckwit. Your screenname is ff7cloud. You will die alone.[/QUOTE]
Oh that's a bit negative don't you think? I for one think he'll die in a room full of people. Of course he'll be strapped down when it happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back