Well Keeley Hazell declined my pOTTnership offer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why someone hasn't leaked the Avatar update yet. Is it that much different from every other console update?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Make it look like Coolio, Mojimbo :cool:[/QUOTE]

read: Make it look like either ?uestlove or Murs, Mojimbo.

[quote name='manthing']LP:

Didja play Midnight Club against Coolio yet?[/quote]

fuck no...I never try to play with the 'Game With Fame' people, let alone some dude with a funky hairdo I've never heard of.

murs.jpg

That's not weird?

[quote name='Number83']I say you get back at her by posting all the pics you can find of her in this thread.[/QUOTE]
LOL

Theres like.. no PS3 deals for Xmas :(

Prolly gonna get LBP, Uncharted, and another controller..along with an HDMI.

Anything else? :whistle2:s

[quote name='seanr1221']Woooooooow @ the 1up review for Animal Crossing :lol:[/quote]Not surprising. These DS/GC/N64 ports are terrible. :[

[quote name='lilboo']Theres like.. no PS3 deals for Xmas :(

Anything else? :whistle2:s[/quote]

FYI:

Uncharted is currently $42(or less?) at Target right now.

And don't forget 'Commando' on :br:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not surprising. These DS/GC/N64 ports are terrible. :[[/quote]

They gave Banjo-Kablooie: nOTTs and bOTTs a higher score than I thought.

[quote name='lilboo']Theres like.. no PS3 deals for Xmas :(

Anything else? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']FYI:

Uncharted is currently $42(or less?) at Target right now.

And don't forget 'Commando' on :br:[/QUOTE]

Might as well get the 160GB (bundled with Uncharted) at that price.

The 160gb bundle comes with Uncharted and that..keypad thing right? If it came with 2 controllers.. then maaaybe.. :whistle2:k

It comes with Pain (PSN game). No extra controller and I don't know what keypad you are referring to. With the 160GB, you'll be less likely to fill up with mandatory game installs.

I could use another triple controller myself, but I have a grand total of 0 multiplayer games at the moment, so I don't really see a need. The only ones I see owning in the future are LBP and Madden/NBA, and even then, I rarely have friends come over to play.

::shrug::
I really don't know what they offer (in terms of clothes/accessories)..but we'll see.

I don't like the fact of possibly buying "per shirt" "per pants", etc. so I don't know how into the Avatar I'll actually be.

Well that's what I mean. I don't mind free stuff :lol: but paying per shirt/pants/accessories is kinda.. eh. I wouldn't mind a "shirts pack" for 100 points and it came with like 7 shirts.

If individual items cost more than 10 points each, I'm not buying anything unless it's REALLY good. And, chances are none of them will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back