Well since everyone else does it.......

Ericnmel99

CAGiversary!
I might as well do it too. #1000. woo-hoo..... Thank you all for keeping me occupied durring my workday, without you i would just be staring at my cubicle walls all day.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I didn't do it.[/quote]

Because you were too busy being economical and teaching the rest of CAG Land how the business world is run :)

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I didn't do it.[/quote]

At least there has been one consistancy through the days of my 1k posts..........and that is Conrfedwb is still an ass. :wink:

[quote name='BigNick']and if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?[/quote]

Lemme get off topic for a min (as if this thread actually had a topic). I am curious what bridge people use in the above expression. Since I live in NJ, we say brooklyn bridge. Do people in CA say golden gate? etc?

Congrats on 1k.
And I for one, would most definately follow suit and jump off that bridge if everybody else was doing it. I'm not gonna' miss out on a potential skinny-dip extravaganza!

Not sure how long you've had that avatar but it is sick and hilarious all rolled up into one. Nice!!!

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Lemme get off topic for a min (as if this thread actually had a topic). I am curious what bridge people use in the above expression. Since I live in NJ, we say brooklyn bridge. Do people in CA say golden gate? etc?[/quote]
I've noticed most people around here would use "go over the falls" and the nonsensical will say "jump off the falls." How you jump off Niagara Falls is beyond me.

And catacasa's avatar is hilarious, I almost cried.

Thank you...i get disgusted by looking at it myself.
It is one part Dragon with the wings,
And one part Lord over all that is man-boobs,
And one part Frodo with hairy-hobbit toes.
Hmmmmmmm.

that is probably one the the best cartoon likeness' of any I've ever seen. If you don't mind me asking, who made it? You? You can PM the name if you don't want to send them unwanted attention/request.

[quote name='catacasa']Congrats on 1k.
And I for one, would most definately follow suit and jump off that bridge if everybody else was doing it. I'm not gonna' miss out on a potential skinny-dip extravaganza![/quote]

I don't know, but something about that comment and catacasa's avatar repulses me. :puke:

Yes I did it.
I have the man-boob image burnt into my retinas as proof. It still hurts to close my eyes...

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Lemme get off topic for a min (as if this thread actually had a topic). I am curious what bridge people use in the above expression. Since I live in NJ, we say brooklyn bridge. Do people in CA say golden gate? etc?[/quote]
I've noticed most people around here would use "go over the falls" and the nonsensical will say "jump off the falls." How you jump off Niagara Falls is beyond me.

And catacasa's avatar is hilarious, I almost cried.[/quote]

i am familiar with hearing "if everyone jumped off a cliff...". weird.

yeah i didnt have a 10, 100, 1000, or 10000 celebration.......i never plan on it ecause post count really doesnt mean much to me(unless im trading, but still even there, people with higher posts will rip you off)

[quote name='Dok Diamond']everyones ones an ass a cheapass ass[/quote]

I couldn't put that as elequently as you dude.

[quote name='Xevious']I didnt do my #666 post celebration.

EDIT:
MorbidAngel4Life would have appreciated my joke[/quote]

thanks..... I dont know what to say......

jk thats cool lol i want to get the shirt that says "665: the neighbor of the beast."

on a side note, the song im istening to, "Her Ghost in the Fog" by COF, has some of the best lyrics in a song ever:

Putting reason to flight
Or to Death as their way
They crept through eoods mesmerized
By the taffeta Ley
Of Her hips that held sway
Over all they surveyed
Save a mist on the rise
(A deadly blessing to hide)
Her ghost in the fog

thats some good songwriting.

bread's done
Back