Wendy's Big Score (NCAA Football 11, BB Gift Cards, etc.) Plus free $5 off EAstore.

I can't even win a ringtone now.

When I won the 25 dollar GC it was on my first ever play. Go figure. Still hope some of you win something good. Seems like they don't have too many good prizes. Like 1000 GCs and games I think. The rest is a small amount of high dollar prizes.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I can't even win a ringtone now.

When I won the 25 dollar GC it was on my first ever play. Go figure. Still hope some of you win something good. Seems like they don't have too many good prizes. Like 1000 GCs and games I think. The rest is a small amount of high dollar prizes.[/QUOTE]

Same with my copy of NCAA 11 i didn't make other emails like i have with subway contest i won on first try.

Subway contest ive tried with about 100 emails and a regular 10 a day.:bomb:
I want lbp2 or grand turismo 5 much more then sports but not complaining feels good to get a free game. I'm surprised the 1000 copies haven't all been won yet they must be giving a limited number a day or something.:joystick::bouncy:

$5 off ea game codes I got that I won't use:
h22vjp3w3
bqnj7g2g4
xnv6i7qob
wxn2ipq3b
pyfyb2b7x
yg2fz7vru
weh9v8m8e
dzif2jyom
xnhfh4zo4
b4ogpj8wi
utzvzgyvx

I just won a copy of the game. I figured I would be stuck with nothing but ringtones, but I got lucky this time!

Here's another code:

I didn't win with it, so if it's true that a code can only win once, then this one is still good.

I used it just fine, but it seems to be no good now. Lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mokmoof']Here's another code:

I didn't win with it, so if it's true that a code can only win once, then this one is still good.[/QUOTE]

Tried to use it and it said could only be used once.
:(

[quote name='csidegamer']Tried to use it and it said could only be used once.
:([/QUOTE]
Interesting. I didn't know that any of the cup codes were single-use.

Sorry about that.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Received my NCAA Football 11 today in the mail.[/QUOTE]

ditto-787902.gif

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Received my NCAA Football 11 today in the mail.[/QUOTE]Do you remember when you won? I won Sept 9 and I just emailed them yesterday asking for any info. Maybe mine is coming soon. Congrats! Also did they slash the barcode or anything, and who sent it, UPS? Thanks.

[quote name='D0RC']Do you remember when you won? I won Sept 9 and I just emailed them yesterday asking for any info. Maybe mine is coming soon. Congrats! Also did they slash the barcode or anything, and who sent it, UPS? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I won 9/15. The barcode is intact. I don't know how it came since it was sitting outside my apartment door when I got home and I didn't look that closely at the package. I would guess USPS because the guy was leaving as I was coming in and UPS usually come later in the day.

[quote name='D0RC']Do you remember when you won? I won Sept 9 and I just emailed them yesterday asking for any info. Maybe mine is coming soon. Congrats! Also did they slash the barcode or anything, and who sent it, UPS? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I won on the 10th of Sept.
Barcode not slashed
USPS

Won on Sept 9th and got it today, wrapped and no bar code slashed too! I was going to sell it but I'll be giving it to my friend.

[quote name='DeadOwnage']The games has ended for me. :([/QUOTE]

It ended a while back, people are just getting their prizes now.

Congrats to all the winners.

bread's done
Back