Wendy's spin the wheel game

Wow I can't even redeem it on mycokerewards as the site won't let me log in >_> I've had the account there for ages, but now it's telling me that the site is for U.S. residents only. I live in California! That is the U.S.! *facepalm*

Wow I can't even redeem it on mycokerewards as the site won't let me log in >_> I've had the account there for ages, but now it's telling me that the site is for U.S. residents only. I live in California! That is the U.S.! *facepalm*

EDIT: Yeah this is stupid. I cannot log in despite being a U.S. resident, and their support refuses to talk to me. What's the point of trying further?

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a $5 wendys gift card.

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Summer of Real Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a $5 Wendy's Gift Card!

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address. You can expect to receive your prize approximately 8 - 10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion.

Still trying to figure this contest out. First code entered, I won the 30 MCR points (though I don't know if it was the same code as the OP.) Each code after that I have lost, and I have also gotten the same code on various different cups. Anyone tried to enter the same code (the OP one) on the same e-mail on a second day?

[quote name='draigun']Still trying to figure this contest out. First code entered, I won the 30 MCR points (though I don't know if it was the same code as the OP.) Each code after that I have lost, and I have also gotten the same code on various different cups. Anyone tried to enter the same code (the OP one) on the same e-mail on a second day?[/QUOTE]

You'll always lose if you try again after winning a prize. Rules state that there's a limit of one prize per person.

As to your question, I tried just now and lost.

bread's done
Back