Wendy's Win Your Perfect Pair Sweepstakes

Mastastic

CAGiversary!
http://wendys.promo.eprize.com/pick2/

You should be able to enter your email using the above link. You will then fill out a form that is just your basic sweepstakes form. Finally, you will answer a few multiple choice questions regarding what your perfect salad/something else combo at Wendy's is. The last page tells you if you have won any of the smaller prizes, and I believe that each day you enter puts your name in for the grand prizes.

Here are the prizes according to the official rules:

Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner's choice of one (1) of the following prize packages:

a. An entertainment prize package which includes a flat panel HD television and choice of one (1) of the following: an Xbox 360®, a Nintendo Wii®, or a Logitech® Harmony One remote control.

b. A relaxation prize package which includes one (1) year of massages, awarded as a Spafinder.com® gift certificate and choice of one (1) of the following: an Origins™ gift basket, a Pacific Outdoors folding recliner, or an Amazon® Kindle®. Terms and conditions of gift certificate apply. All products included in gift basket to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All details of bath robe, including, but not limited to size and color to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.

c. A convenience prize package which includes a Free Wendy's meal every day of the week for a year along with gas to get you to Wendy's and the choice of one (1) of the following: A year's worth of dry cleaning, an additional year’s worth of gasoline, or landscaping service for a year. Wendy's meals are awarded in the form of a Wendy's gift card, terms and conditions apply. Other prizes are awarded in the form of a check.

Also, there are INSTANT win prizes available every day you play and I believe these are $5 gift cards only.

Sorry if this is a re-post. I searched and found nothing. Good luck!

bread's done
Back