Went out to dinner, come back 5 games later

ne2eire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Average to ok finds.

Shadow of the Collosus non-GH new $20 (found this by luck, I was about to buy a used one, the GH label looks terrible on this particular case)

Shadow Hearts Covenant (used, complete, pretty much perfect condition; have been looking for this for my collection for ages, didn't want to deal with ebay) - $15

free Jampack Vol 11 with any "GH" purchase ($8 value)

$50 preorder $ put down on Playstation 3 (says 60 GB hardrive version). This FYE is out in the middle of nowhere so they're still taking preorders.

all at FYE

Guilty Gear X2 (PS2) = $15. (total $30 for 2 copies)
Found 2 copies of complete mint condition GGX2 at a movie rental store that sells used games. One of them will go on ebay, I think should be a decent fighter to try and master.

FYE is sweet preordered my Wii last week and I'm the second Wii preorder. Don't want to have to deal with the PS3 but probably could have preordered and still can preorder one.

Hard game to master. A few of my friends are very good, like evo tournament quarterfinals good. Whereas I suck compared to them...heh.

[quote name='ne2eire']Average to ok finds.

Shadow of the Collosus non-GH new $20 (found this by luck, I was about to buy a used one, the GH label looks terrible on this particular case)

Shadow Hearts Covenant (used, complete, pretty much perfect condition; have been looking for this for my collection for ages, didn't want to deal with ebay) - $15

free Jampack Vol 11 with any "GH" purchase ($8 value)

$50 preorder $ put down on Playstation 3 (says 60 GB hardrive version). This FYE is out in the middle of nowhere so they're still taking preorders.

all at FYE

Guilty Gear X2 (PS2) = $15. (total $30 for 2 copies)
Found 2 copies of complete mint condition GGX2 at a movie rental store that sells used games. One of them will go on ebay, I think should be a decent fighter to try and master.[/QUOTE]

Guilty Gear is very very hard to master but when you do you'll be a 2D fighting game god. It's my favorite game to mess around with since the soundtracks are awesome as hell.

Mess around with all the characters. That's another good thing about the game. All the characters are so different it really makes the experience different for every character.

X2 is a great game, but I'd suggest getting the import only X2:Slash if you want to master the game (they changed a whole lot in Slash).

Also, head over to www.dustloop.com for combos/hints/tips.

Lastly, I'm completely respectful of Bridgette players, s/he is one of the few characters in that game that I can't even pretend to play.

Not interested in modding the PS2 until I get a PS3. Thanks for the X2 website, I'm mostly reading archived SA games threads right now.

[quote name='kristianator']jampacks are worth 8 dollars? target sells them for .99[/quote]

If you get the OPM demo discs, no. The jampacks is nothing but demos that were on the OPM demo discs months before.

bread's done
Back