Went to buy this, and I found THIS!

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
So many of us go out to the stores thanks to the deals posted and go in search of the items in said deal... but often times, we come across gems we had no idea about, so they are a true bonus to us. What has been your latest 'bonus' purchase?

I went to the general gaming forum and I found a deal discussion thread!

edit: moved ;)

lets see...I went to gamestop a couple weeks ago to get Animal Crossing and found they had just received a copy of Phoenix Wright, which Igot for free as part of a B2G1.

On a trip to a Circuit City for the ongoing sale, I came across a sealed copy of the original Fire Emblem. I didn't find much from the sale at that store, but I'd rather have that title then anything which was priced at 8.96.

Went to the TRU $9.99 clearance back in December, and walked out with a 360!

Ok, so it doesn't sound so great now. But it felt like a miracle two days before Christmas.

)-(

went to a local trade shop planning to trade i some games i wasnt playing with no plans to buy, walked out with a used Famicom Micro that never left the shop, guy ordered it, paid out right in full, got it in, opened it, said he wanted a DS, traded it in, the powercord had never been unwound, I love my micro. anyone want to sell me a Play-Yan?

Went to Target tonight looking for the $10 Tekken 5, and instead found a $10 Red Dead Revolver. I know, this may sound like a downgrade to some, but I love this game and have been looking to pick it back up for quite a while now (I sold it when I sold my Xbox).

I logged onto this site one early morning in December, and ended up ordering a 360 Preminum off of Target.com for $300!

I also walked into EB Games the other day looking for Point Blank DS, and left with Beat Mania for PS2. Hard as all hell, but I love it!

Went to Gamecrazy for the first classic plastic sale... left with Suikoden 2. Pretty much the last game I expected to survive the opening weekend till I could get out and look.:D

I went to buy American Dad season 1 on the day of release. BB had a BOGO with any season of Family Guy, and American Dad. So I got American Dad season 1 and Family guy season 4 for only $30.

Went to buy a leather cell phone cover, found Valkyrie Profile. $49.99, so it was technically full price, but I bundled it with Star Ocean (which I got for $24.99) and sold it for $162.

Went to GameRush to get an extra 360 controller, not knowing about the sale, picked up a 128MB mem stick for $8.75.

(it's actualy for my cellphone since it only reads up to 128)

I walked into BB to find a present for my mom for her birthday, instead I found FFVII for $8...:pray:

I later went to the flower shop and bought a dozen roses for my mom with the money I saved on finding that game O:)

[quote name='Havoc1701']Went to the TRU $9.99 clearance back in December, and walked out with a 360!

Ok, so it doesn't sound so great now. But it felt like a miracle two days before Christmas.

)-([/QUOTE]

A 360 for $9.99 isn't a great deal?

Went to price match Death Jr at Circuit City and I found Project Snowblind for $4...I didnt buy it though because I knew I wouldnt get around to playing it :p

[quote name='heffaji']On a trip to a Circuit City for the ongoing sale, I came across a sealed copy of the original Fire Emblem. I didn't find much from the sale at that store, but I'd rather have that title then anything which was priced at 8.96.[/QUOTE]

I bought one at full price form a CC a year ago, having gotten fed up with waiting for it to drop. I haven't really thought about it since and still haven't opened it. I just looked on ebay after reading your post and they're fetching $50-60 sealed! That's insane.

a couple months ago I went into a local import game shop. I was looking for any new imported DS games.

found a used/complete copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for Dreamcast for $19.99

For awhile when I was first out of school I dealt in sports collectibles full time. I had 3 main stores who purchased quite a bit of stuff including wax through me. During the road trips twice a week to the stores I would run into all kinds of stores for the hell of it. I would always hit drug stores, kmarts, big lots, etc looking for sports collectibles (cards/starting lineup etc.). I always would grab a manager and try to haggle buying everything since there were certain drugstores and kmarts looking to dump as much as possible.

In '99 I went into a big lots didn't see anything, but just for the hell of it asked the manager on the way out the door. He eyes lit up and took me back into the backroom. Sitting there was a pallet of 90 Dunruss wax. Back in 95 every big lots received a pallot of 90 dunruss just about and here 4 years later this store had the whole thing sitting in the back. Difference was with the sosa rookie being worth something now because of the homerun race. I bought the whole pallot 400+ boxes for $4 a box. Lets just say thanks to the hype I made quite a bit off the deal...

[quote name='rebenns']A 360 for $9.99 isn't a great deal?[/quote]
It sounds like he got it for free. He never actualy makes any mention of buying it

bread's done
Back