We're Taking Over!!!

in Antioch, TN, there's a ton of hispanic guys.. they actually overthrew the black population, which I thought would never happen. They've actually made it a (sorta) safer place to live by running gangs out of the area.

that happend in my high school...the hispanic community out populated the white community..when i had lunch 3/4 of the cafeteria were speaking spanish

I live in So Cal, and I still haven't hooked-up with a mexican chick. It's like I'm cursed (or blessed depending on how you look at it) with white girls.

[quote name='integralsmatic']that happend in my high school...the hispanic community out populated the white community..when i had lunch 3/4 of the cafeteria were speaking spanish[/QUOTE]

Thats just wrong. :bomb:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:x They've already taken this area...[/QUOTE]
Hell no. I've been to tempe. Nothing but white people.

[quote name='Scorch']in Antioch, TN, there's a ton of hispanic guys.. they actually overthrew the black population, which I thought would never happen. They've actually made it a (sorta) safer place to live by running gangs out of the area.[/QUOTE]

Just wait till they start their own gangs. :cry: I hate gangs.

I'm Hispanic by the way, so don't think I'm being racist.

[quote name='DT778']Hell no. I've been to tempe. Nothing but white people.[/QUOTE]
How recently, it's got to be about 50/50 from what I've seen in the past 9 months or so.

For the uninformed... Hispanic doesnt equal Mexican. I, for example, and Puerto-Rican Cuban. NOT Mexican... but STILL Hispanic. Carry on.

[quote name='pumbaa']For the uninformed... Hispanic doesnt equal Mexican. I, for example, and Puerto-Rican Cuban. NOT Mexican... but STILL Hispanic. Carry on.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like something a Mexican would say! :lol:

[quote name='pumbaa']For the uninformed... Hispanic doesnt equal Mexican. I, for example, and Puerto-Rican Cuban. NOT Mexican... but STILL Hispanic. Carry on.[/QUOTE]

Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC Sunday hermano PUERTO RICO AYYY:bouncy:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How recently, it's got to be about 50/50 from what I've seen in the past 9 months or so.[/QUOTE]
Last summer. and your in AZ, so they aint taking over, they are just taking some of it back.

[quote name='DT778']Last summer. and your in AZ, so they aint taking over, they are just taking some of it back.[/QUOTE]
I guess those Minutemen are doing a great job. :D There's still a bunch here, as I see them all the time.

It's easy for people to lump many similar races together. That way they don't have to learn what country you are from. Also, I think it's because we all speak Spanish (thanks to the Conquistadors).

[quote name='Graystone']I am trying to learn spanish myself, not because of the OP but cause I want to. I think it will be cool to speak another language.[/QUOTE]

You picked a good one to learn. I believe that Spanish is the easiest of all the languages to learn. Swedish was the toughest ranked, I believe.

Theres a ton of Ethiopians in the cities here... 1/7 of them understand basic english. 1/15th of the can actually speak to you without you needing to go "huh? What?"

On a similar note, are "Chicanos" only from Mexico? I never understood exactly what that meant...Mexican-American?

In 10-20 years, it'll be interesting in California (and other states with growing Hispanic communities)....The majority of Hispanic women I see walking around are either pregnant, pushing a stroller (sometimes with kids also walking with them), or both. I never liked having 4 "Ryan"'s in my classes growing up, and it seems our kids will have 4 "Carlos"'s instead i guess :) . At least more people will care about soccer here then :bouncy:

[quote name='humidore']On a similar note, are "Chicanos" only from Mexico? I never understood exactly what that meant...Mexican-American?[/QUOTE].
fucken askjeves it

[quote name='humidore']On a similar note, are "Chicanos" only from Mexico? I never understood exactly what that meant...Mexican-American?

In 10-20 years, it'll be interesting in California (and other states with growing Hispanic communities)....The majority of Hispanic women I see walking around are either pregnant, pushing a stroller (sometimes with kids also walking with them), or both. I never liked having 4 "Ryan"'s in my classes growing up, and it seems our kids will have 4 "Carlos"'s instead i guess :) . At least more people will care about soccer here then :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I;m not sure... there aren't many Mexicans around South Florida... I think chicanos are a specific subset of Mexicans though... I could be wrong.

[quote name='jaykrue']Don't forget about us asians. California is 'Little Asia' according to my LA relatives.[/QUOTE]
8.jpg

[quote name='DT778']
8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sadly you've just shown me a picture of my cousins. :cry: I just wanna backhand them and say, 'Bitch, get your act together and go to school! Now gimme that baby-9 before you shoot your head off!'

[quote name='jaykrue']Don't forget about us asians. California is 'Little Asia' according to my LA relatives.[/QUOTE]

Toronto was about 30% asian (out of 2.5 million total, I think around 15% of the total population was chinese) and markham (a city on the north border of toronto) was, I believe, slightly over 50% (the total population is a quarter of a million).

[quote name='kaji7p56']Just wait till they start their own gangs. :cry: I hate gangs.

I'm Hispanic by the way, so don't think I'm being racist.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean when? Hispanic gangs, like the Mara Salvatrucha, are some of the most violent and well organized crime rings in the U.S. The Salvadoran gangs exist not only in urban areas like Los Angeles, but rural places like North Carolina and Nebraska.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']What do you mean when? Hispanic gangs, like the Mara Salvatrucha, are some of the most violent and well organized crime rings in the U.S. The Salvadoran gangs exist not only in urban areas like Los Angeles, but rural places like North Carolina and Nebraska.[/QUOTE]

Well his original post said that the Hispanics ran off the Black gangs. That made the neighborhood a safer place (said Scorch). Then I said "Wait till they start their own gangs" meaning HIS neighborhood. It's safer now but may become worse in the years to come.

Get it? I think I was clear the first time.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']As long as you bring hot girls, I don't care.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Most hispanic girls have the GREAT ASS [/pacino]

Seriously though, don't get fat like everyone else who comes here and cannot resist the skittles ads. The last thing we need is another influx of fattie-bom-ba-latties.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You picked a good one to learn. I believe that Spanish is the easiest of all the languages to learn. Swedish was the toughest ranked, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Try japanese. You'll end up castrating yourself.

Anyway - in the North East there aren't too many hispanics. I'm half Mexican but don't look like it. I look more German/Hungarian if anything.

The only thing is - if people are going to live in the U.S. I hope they learn the language. I hate all of these signs that put English...and then spanish...and then french chinese japanese...etc.

Learn the language if you want to live in the country.

Also, in regards to hispanics running out black gangs...the greatest population in prison right now? Hispanic.

[quote name='javeryh']I saw a hispanic once.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're pretty short. Sometimes you can miss them if you just glance in their direction. Like elves.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']Try japanese. You'll end up castrating yourself.

Anyway - in the North East there aren't too many hispanics. I'm half Mexican but don't look like it. I look more German/Hungarian if anything.

The only thing is - if people are going to live in the U.S. I hope they learn the language. I hate all of these signs that put English...and then spanish...and then french chinese japanese...etc.

Also, in regards to hispanics running out black gangs...the greatest population in prison right now? Hispanic.[/QUOTE]

Careful, I once spoke of commonsense as you and I was labled a bigot that didn't care about the plight of third world nations. :roll:

Of course.

Now, since Hispanics have become the largest minority group in the United States, perhaps those lazy fuckers at the Census Bureau can figure out a better way to identify Hispanics. At the moment, Hispanic is considered an ethnicity, and so it isn't listed on the Census question about race. Instead, it's a separate question, in order to accomodate both "white" and "black" hispanics. The problems in that kind of classification are pretty evident, to me anyway.

myke.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt. We were not the first people here, but the majority speak english, I'm expected to adapt and learn another language? Why do 80% of the signs here in Memphis either reflect several languages, or completely in Spanish with NO translation?

If I say anything, I'm racist. I'm not anti-cultural difference, I'm just anti BS.
Then again, Memphis is about one of the most fucked up, racially divided cities I can think of. We have city officials explaining on camera there is no way they could be racist because of their skin color.

[quote name='Scorch']in Antioch, TN, there's a ton of hispanic guys.. they actually overthrew the black population, which I thought would never happen. They've actually made it a (sorta) safer place to live by running gangs out of the area.[/QUOTE]

Black gangs go out. spanish ones come in. its a sad but true fact.

BTW the topic came off as racist to me.

Wait a minute - Hispanics are mostly conservative christians right? Mi Avocat and all that. Awwww F

(Man those Asians need to start boosting their numbers...)

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']In the immortal words of Tonto, "What do you me 'we,' white man?" :D[/QUOTE]

I'm HISPANIC!

Also, in regards to hispanics running out black gangs...the greatest population in prison right now? Hispanic.[/QUOTE]

Here's the deal... I had this conversation with many a people and this is the logic behind most spanish people who don't speak english fluently.

Most hispanics have come here in groups and moved into Spanish communities, they live, work, and buy their products in spanish neighborhoods and have NO NEED to learn English. It's not a matter of disrespecting American culture, cultural cockiness, trying to take over the country, or laziness... its simply a matter not being EXPOSED to enough English to try to have to learn it. American culture is bending towards these communities... simply because we (Hispanics) are growing so quickly...

For example, in Miami the main grocer here (Publix) has been opening a chain called "Sabor by Publix". It's aimed at the hispanic community here... no one else. In this grocery store they probably speak spanish and have bilingual lables (or just spanish labels) here. AGAIN... no need to learn the language...

Also remember that these are among the first generations of hispanics here that you are seeing. Look at some older hispanic generations... my Grandparents came here from Puerto Rico and raised their children here... my parents. My parents were BORN in America, learned English from school and Spanish from their parents and met and had me. I know enough Spanish to speak with my grandparents... but I wouldnt call myself fluent. I'm sure my kids will speak even LESS Spanish. Hispanics will get "Americanize" over time... but you've also got to realize that America is going to have to change as well to accomidate this large incoming flux of people.

ALSO realize that under the only thing that makes us "hispanics" united is our language... this is why we are so "large". Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Colombians, Ecuadorians... we ALL have very distinct cultures... as distinct as European cultures...

Carry on. ;)

bread's done
Back