WESC Bongo Headphones - Mtn Dew RARE ltd edition

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
So I won the limited edition WESC Bongo headphones from Mountain Dew, limited edition artist series. I just got them in today and noticed that they have been selling for $115 on ebay, so I think I'd like to sell them. Before hitting ebay, though, I thought I'd give you guys a chance to buy it from me first. I did open the package just to look at them, and haven't actually used them, but you should know since the sticker isn't sealing the box anymore. I put them right back away once I decided to look up how much they are worth. Apparently this brand sells for $95, and that's for the regular ones, not these limited edition variety!

Here is a comparable auction on eBay, by the way.

Here's a better view of what they look like:
mtndewwescbongo.jpg

I'd like to start the bidding at $80 with free shipping ($5 increment bidding). If you guys bid, I will definitely sell it here obviously and will not be going to eBay. Assuming that happens, bidding ends Friday at 6PM EST. Thanks!

Oh, and if you have to have them as soon as possible, I might be willing to take an offer to sell them immediately, assuming that noone else has any bids in at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back