<West> Future shop has a NEW Distribution Centre

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I usually NEVER check FS Spam...

But in their most recent mailing, they've included a $10 off $50 coupon.
Apparently they have a new distribution centre and things ordered from their site FREE GROUND SHIPPING ONLY TAKES THREE DAYS TO ARRIVE IN WESTERN CANADA NOW!

I got that coupon too. I must have skipped the part where it said there was a new distribution centre. I just remember reading this part:

"Music, movies, games and products ending in $0.97 and $0.95 will continue to ship from our Ontario DC."

So from that, it sounds like any games ordered from their website will still be coming from Ontario.

[quote name='boba_fett300']What's the $10 coupon? Is it a code? Can anyone post it up?[/QUOTE]

sorry, but it is a unique, one-time use coupon. Just as a heads up, I got the email on Dec 4 and the email's suject line had: Guaranteed lowest prices until January 3!‏

You have to scroll down and it'll be in a small box toward the bottom of the email. "FASTSHIP___________" or something.

[quote name='snuter']sorry, but it is a unique, one-time use coupon. Just as a heads up, I got the email on Dec 4 and the email's suject line had: Guaranteed lowest prices until January 3!‏

You have to scroll down and it'll be in a small box toward the bottom of the email. "FASTSHIP___________" or something.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Are there anyone who's not going to use the coupon, if so pm me with the code.

[quote name='cswloo']I got that coupon too. I must have skipped the part where it said there was a new distribution centre. I just remember reading this part:

"Music, movies, games and products ending in $0.97 and $0.95 will continue to ship from our Ontario DC."

So from that, it sounds like any games ordered from their website will still be coming from Ontario.[/QUOTE]

Why would it, games end in .99

[quote name='method47']Why would it, games end in .99[/QUOTE]

Because it said:

"Music, movies, games AND products ending in $0.97 and $0.95 will continue to ship from our Ontario DC."

So anything that's a movie, or a game, or music, or anything that ends in one of those cents amounts, will continue to ship from Ontario. At least, that's how it reads to me. I'm probably wrong, but the sentence seems a bit ambiguous. I mean, it totally could be the other way you can read it, meaning that anything that ends in $0.97 and $0.95 will ship from Ontario, but if that's the case, I don't get why they had to make the distinction for the movies, games and music, since they should be included as 'products'.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cswloo']Because it said:

"Music, movies, games AND products ending in $0.97 and $0.95 will continue to ship from our Ontario DC."

So anything that's a movie, or a game, or music, or anything that ends in one of those cents amounts, will continue to ship from Ontario. At least, that's how it reads to me. I'm probably wrong, but the sentence seems a bit ambiguous. I mean, it totally could be the other way you can read it, meaning that anything that ends in $0.97 and $0.95 will ship from Ontario, but if that's the case, I don't get why they had to make the distinction for the movies, games and music, since they should be included as 'products'.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my bad. You're totally right.

Just ordered Silent Hill SM from futureshop and (unlike in the past) it has shipped from their western depot. I guess their wording is a little confusing.
17:46RICHMONDItem picked up by Canada Post
Much better for me, don't have to wait a week like before.

Ordered a few things on the weekend, first got here on Tuesday and the others are still waiting, which is strange as all were 99 prices, and all were in stock.

Maybe not in stock enough :)

I have to say that I am impressed at the ability for FS to ship out in separate orders without charging us more. I was really impressed when I ordered Star Trek that it got here without me having to wait for the subsequent movies to be sent out.

bread's done
Back