WET Xbox 360---$29.99

Its the same price for PS3, btw.

I picked it up used for $26.99 minus edge discount after trading in Uncharted for $20 last week. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, though. I enjoyed the demo a lot and hopefully I'll like this too.

While I know it wasn't the most popular AAA game around the demo for WET really reminded me of Stranglehold which I REALLY enjoyed. I think I'll wait though for this to drop under $20 though with all of the new games coming out 1st quarter.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Meh, I don't really agree with most reviews anymore. Eat Lead had horrible reviews, and I enjoyed that game enough to get the platinum trophy. Playing the demo for Wet made me feel like I was in a Tarantino movie.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree...forget reviews, no way to baseline with a particular reviewer or set of reviewers any more.

Well there's not much more to do when people don't even listen to groups of reviews. WET is not a very good game, but hey, that's just the opinion of the majority. There are worse things you can waste $30 on.

Paid less than $12 for WET (Xbox 360) w/ one of GS' [recent] trade-in deals. And I'm really enjoyin' the game. I recommend it!

Just rented this from GameFly. Unfortunately, my 360 shit the bed while playing it, but damn, I was having fun. Wouldn't say it was worth anything near $60, but I could see a lot of people enjoying it for $30 and less.

I bought this game for close to full price, and it was worth it for me then. So this price is a no brainer for me! It's 1/3 Stranglehold 1/3 Kill Bill 1/3 Bayonetta. 1/1 FUN!

I rented and beat this game many times and i am a hardcore fan of it. The achievements were a blast to do and i can not wait to do them again on my new tag. I do not know why there are so many haters for this game but damn i really loved it and was planning on buying it full retail brand new once i get extra cash. I hope this deal is still around when i get more funds to spend.

Wet would be a terrible purchase even at $10. The game gets old after like 10 minutes seeing as how the slow motion is the only thing going for it.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44'] Unfortunately, my 360 shit the bed while playing it, but damn, I was having fun.[/QUOTE]

You should hit the 360 with a rolled up newspaper, then put it outside!

I used the HWV/Gamestop sale/trade-in deals and ended up picked this up for $5. I would have paid the $30 though. The game is great, and a ton of fun. Lots of style.

[quote name='Dysheekie']$15 and I'm all over this one[/QUOTE]

Waiting on this as well. It's coming soon, for sure.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I rented and beat this game many times and i am a hardcore fan of it. The achievements were a blast to do and i can not wait to do them again on my new tag. I do not know why there are so many haters for this game but damn i really loved it and was planning on buying it full retail brand new once i get extra cash. I hope this deal is still around when i get more funds to spend.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, why get a new tag? Unless you previously played this on PS3 or just got banned from Live. Again, not judging but just curious.

I just beat this game in December and will say that if you love action games, you will absolutely adore WET. I thought it was about a 7, just because they break up the action every now and then with these junkyard trials, that are totally useless. Other than that, it is straight action akin to Tomb Raider meets The Matrix.

Fun, decent length and a decent bit of variety. It is definitely worth $30.

I picked this up for $10 bucks at gamestop over the holidays. I had seen commercials for it and needed something to play until bioshock 2, dante's inferno, etc. I have to say that I agree with the reviews about this game. I really wanted to like it and i also love the tarantino-esqu art style. I give it an 8 of 10 in the style department but in all honesty (and no offense to those of you that enjoy this game) the game play itself is atrocious and the music is irritating. Now this of course is just my opinion and i'm not calling this title complete **** as there are obviously those of you that enjoy this game. I say rent it and take it from there. I've given this a few hours of my life but it just never took.

Went out and snagged this yesterday... Something tells me it won't stay $30 because they dropped it once before, and it went back up. That, and everywhere else it's still $60.

bread's done
Back