Whacha gonna do......

bluu

CAGiversary!
Fellow C.A.G (wat tsu) earlier posted a thread about calc. your stimulas rebate, well I was just wondering what are all my fellow C.A.G going to SPEND their 300 bucks on ?

personlly I havet really decided yet

I believe we will be getting $900, and we haven't talked much about what to do with it. NOT spending it on consumer crap is a given, though.

Fund our vacation maybe, or maybe stick it in the Roth. I dunno. Nothing exciting, that's for damn sure.

i am buying a cinnamon blue conure (small parrot) with mine, its all light blue and grey and i shall name him artoo. and he will be taught to make all those cute beeps and whistles just like R2D2. :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i was goin to invest my 600 somewhere, but everything is doing so shitty right now, might fix up my car a lil[/quote]

Actually, yea; I'm going to do the same and probably fix my car as well. '95 Saturn SL2: not very pretty, but it's paid for, and that's a great thing.

[quote name='bluu']Fellow C.A.G (wat tsu) earlier posted a thread about calc. your stimulas rebate, well I was just wondering what are all my fellow C.A.G going to SPEND their 300 bucks on ?

personlly I havet really decided yet[/quote]

Might I suggest a word processor with spell-check and grammar-check?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']when Hulkamania runs wild over you?[/quote]

Glad I'm not the only one who read the OP title and thought the same thing.

[quote name='DM7000']I am gonna spend it on a new computer....I really need one.[/quote]

That's a good idea too. I need a new one as well.

bread's done
Back