Whacky gamerush coupon

nickmad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
anyone else get this wacky gamerush coupon???

gamerush.jpg

so basically
.....tony hawks underground trade in 30 bucks
+20 dollars on new games with trade in
= FREE NEW GAME????

i called the store tonight and everything seems to check out on the coupon. seems a little odd to me, but im heading there tommorow to get my free game.

So you basically get up to $55? You could potentially buy GTA:SA , trade it, and earn $5? Someone at BB must've not thought this out enough.

yeah im sure they meant THUG2, but after reading the fine print and calling the store tonight....iits seems like a go!!!

ill give an update tommorow after i get back.

[quote name='Gameboy415']WHY CAN'T THERE BE ANY GAMERUSHes IN (OR NEAR) ILLINOIS!?!

:cry:[/quote]

Hey if it's any consolation you guys got a Fry's now :)

It is really not a consolation that we have a Fry's, it seems to me that Gamerush is much better, not to mention that many of Fry's prices are available online. We need a Gamerush!!! :)

the coupon came in the mail today...i have no idea how i got it

dude im so syked to go there tommorow....Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door...here i come

Since it never says THUG on the sheet in actual words, I'm not sure if they'll do that for you. No hurt in trying.

GameRush sends out coupons in the mail sometimes, but I never get them. However, a good friend of mine that lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR to me, does get them every so often and lets me have them. :)

[quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='Gameboy415']WHY CAN'T THERE BE ANY GAMERUSHes IN (OR NEAR) ILLINOIS!?!

Hey if it's any consolation you guys got a Fry's now :)[/quote]

HOLY!?!

I just got a PM with info of a GAMERUSH IN IL! Right near Chi-town no less!

I will post details/directions once I can personally confirm it!

*FINGERS CROSSED*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WORKED, I GOT SOME RESISTANCE AT FIRST, BUT THE GUYS CALLED THE DISTRICT MANAGER AND THEY HAVE TO HONOR THE COUPON!!!!

30 bucks for THUG1
20 towards new game
PAPER MARIO = FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where did you get the coupon? I love gamerush but I've never seen that coupon. But it doesn't surprise me as they always trash everyone as far as trade in value.

edit:has anyone else seen other gamerush coupons being distributed via mail. How do you get on the mailing list!???

dude it came in the mail to my school adress...no idea how, ive never even been there before. i guess i just lucked out

[quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='Gameboy415']WHY CAN'T THERE BE ANY GAMERUSHes IN (OR NEAR) ILLINOIS!?!

Hey if it's any consolation you guys got a Fry's now :)[/quote]

Yeah but Minnesota doesn't have either.

bread's done
Back