What a douchebag.

looks like a mistake.seller is also selling sword of berserker,probally copy and paste mistake and forgot to edit the game name

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Wow. You are really badass. Like, too badass for words.
Sorry I made a fucking mistake. I didn't know I had to be perfect to post here.[/quote]

The guy on ebay made a mistake also. You found it necessary to make fun of him. Got what was coming to you.

i got a copy of Project Justice that i'm not sure i want to part with.

i saw a sealed copy of PJ go for $91 + shipping! which is very tempting, but this is one of my favorite games ever.

I've got a Project Justice case and manual, and a manual by itself, for sale. I'd hate to part with it, but I need cash for textbooks, and I'm sure a disc only copy is a hell of a lot cheaper.

[quote name='schuerm26']The guy on ebay made a mistake also. You found it necessary to make fun of him. Got what was coming to you.[/QUOTE]

So the op probably made a mistake. It is still uncertain as to what this listing is really for at this point in time.
I have to admit that the seller is a little fishy (weird.. whatever you want to call it).
- The seller created the ebay account back in April of 2004. Over 2 years has passed and this guy have yet to receive a single feedback from purchases/sales. And now, all of a sudden, 42 games are listed?
- The word "Sword" is mispelled as "SWORO" and the word "of" is mispelled as "or". Also, the seller claims that "Sworo or Berserk" is for the Playstation even though the auction title correctly states that it is for the Dreamcast (in one of his other auctions). Let's not forget that this was suppose to be an item description for Project Justice in the first place. Unless you're drunk or on drugs, making 4 consecutive mistakes like that in 1 auction listing is questionable.
- The item description for every single one of the seller's auctions is consist of a fragmented sentence glued together with commas and sometimes end with a period (improper grammer/spelling is fine for message boards/chat/etc. but I wouldn't buy anything from a seller that is not capable of forming a complete sentence).
- The seller claims that the product is brand NEW. It is NOT NEW if it is USED and OPENED. This alone would be enough for me to label the seller as a "douchebag".

Even if the op is WRONG, nicely point out the mistake and move on. It is not like the op is insulting someone for no fucking reason just to pick a fight.

bread's done
Back