What are games you own for comic value only?

[quote name='Parathod']Die Hard Arcade for the Sega Saturn. I don't even own a Saturn anymore, but I kept it around to play at my cousin's house. Everything in the game is stereotyped.[/quote]
and everything is soooo awesome XoDD

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='punqsux']bad dudes (nes) - i keep this one around just because im a bad enough dude to rescue the president from ninjas[/quote]

Silly pirate, you have to rescue the president's daughter, not the president himself. :wink:[/quote]

Nope, you rescue the president himself. The arcade version even names him - "president Ronnie". In both versions, the president appears at the end, and it is clear it is the late, great, Ronald Reagan, who invites the dude(s) to go out for a burger.[/quote]

Sonuvabitch, you're right. I must have been thinking of something else.

[quote name='Night Wolf'][quote name='chosen1s']Moonwalker on Sega Genesis.

If you ever wanted to have a game unintentionally make you laugh your butt off, get this game. Michael Jackson goes around making random screams (Hoooo!!) and doing fruity dances that kill bad guys. I passed on this game a hundred times before actually playing it - Now it occupies a position of great honor in my collection - COMPfLETE. I would recommend this game to anyone who has the slightest sense of humor.[/quote]

:rofl:
Me too. Hilarious game! Don't forget when the bad guys do choreographed dances with you when you do your special moves.
It's a type of game that everyone should play at least once.[/quote]

Yea it was an interesting game. Anyone remember the arcade Moonwalker game? It let 3 people play at once and was alot like the genesis game.

Big Mutha Truckers-One of the DJ's (Neighborly Jeb) cracks me the fsck up. Yes I'm from the South.
Starsky and Hutch-Full of cheesy 70's goodness and not bad for a $20 game...would it have cost so much to get all of the original actors, tho?
State of Emergency-Probably the most-hated game of the current gen, but I like it and actually FINISHED it.

Boogerman (Genesis)- “Boooooger!”
Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)- probably the funniest game to date, IMO.
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (Xbox)
Mutant League Football & Hockey (Genesis)
Serious Sam (Xbox)
Summoner (PS2)- The game itself is not funny, but the outtake (where the characters are playing pen+paper RPGs) is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a game. I wish they had continued it in Summoner 2.
Ultimate Muscle: Legends Vs. New Generation (Gamecube)- 2 words: “Dik-Dik”
Worms Armageddon (Dreamcast)

Games I’ll be getting soon that have soem good comic values: Armed & Dangerous and The Bard’s Tale.

Conker's Bad Fur Day (though even the game itself was excellent) and Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude (very mediocre game, and very sophomeric humor, but I'm an immature jerk who found this game to be absolutely hilarious for the most part).

bread's done
Back