What are my chances?

[quote name='vietgurl']If she agrees to start dating you, would you actually want someone who would cheat on the person she's engaged with?[/quote]

QFT

If she cheated with you, then she'll cheat on you.

I don't think he cares if she cheats on him. Obviously, if it's gotten to this point, he's pretty hard up for some lovin. Have you tried the wonderful world of craigslist? For around 200 bucks, you can have the "no strings attached girl friend experience". That might be a better option than stealing someone else's girl.

I'm not planing to ask her out. Just want to see what my chances of being with her. Maybe she will break-off with engagement for some reason.

She could also be flirting with me but it could be just more than that. She always touch my hair, tap my leg to get my attention, and give me hug once in awhile.

This is a big change since she first started in the department. She thought I was an ass at first. On her first day she tried talking to me but I was very busy and just walk away. She really didn't talk to me after awhile. She thought that I was mean. Now she's talking about me to all the co-worker how funny I am.

No I'm not just after the pussy would like an relationship. Where going to have a company gathering pretty soon. So that other guy will be there.

[quote name='Megamibeast']I'm not planing to ask her out. Just want to see what my chances of being with her. Maybe she will break-off with engagement for some reason.

She could also be flirting with me but it could be just more than that. She always touch my hair, tap my leg to get my attention, and give me hug once in awhile.

This is a big change since she first started in the department. She thought I was an ass at first. On her first day she tried talking to me but I was very busy and just walk away. She really didn't talk to me after awhile. She thought that I was mean. Now she's talking about me to all the co-worker how funny I am.

No I'm not just after the pussy would like an relationship. Where going to have a company gathering pretty soon. So that other guy will be there.[/QUOTE]

women are flirtatious sometimes and it doesn't always mean something. unless you are in the right setting, it's probably just for fun. she could just be playful. In the case that she is hitting on you, that's NOT GOOD. that means she's IMMATURE and will probably SCREW YOU OVER in the event that you hook up with her.
SHE'S ENGAGED. BAD. THAT'S BAD. nevermind your "chances" of being with her. :lol:

edit: I guess there is the off chance that she wants a 3-some with you and her fiance....but that's not good either. a menage a trois with an engaged couple would be sketchy as hell.

[quote name='Megamibeast']Well maybe but she does thing that make me feel otherwise. She always leave her workstation and try to come and talk too me. She always say i'm funny when I'm not. She always ask for my help when she should be asking someone else and sometimes I think she mess stuff up on purpose so I can try and go help her. She also talk about me to her sister who work in the same company as us but in a different department. She told me that her sister and her think I look alot like there cousin.[/QUOTE]

Is this person, by chance, your English teacher?

[quote name='jaykrue']If you can't find a decent single girl to hook up with, you don't deserve to get pussy in the first place. Don't be shady. You can be a pimp and still not be a dick.[/quote]

QFT. jaykrue knows his shit.

[quote name='javeryh']QFT. jaykrue knows his shit.[/quote]

I could make a self effacing comment qouting the same thing jaykrue said as javeryh did, but that would disrupt the flow of picking on the op, and noone would want that. ;)

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well unless her fiancee dies in some sort of horrifying freak accident, 0.[/QUOTE]

Who ever said it would have to be an accident?

Well guys...I am going to tell you that I got hit on by two women who were about to be married on two separate occasions.

I think whats happening really is the woman wants to have one last fling before she ties the knot. I really dont think she's into you per se, she just wants to use you. How you handle that situation is entirely up to you.

In my case, the first woman who hit on me I didnt go for because I was really young (age 18) and I wasn't sure how to interpert her signals. The second woman who hit on me (I was 24 then) was ugly so I never gave in.

[quote name='Apossum']I guess there is the off chance that she wants a 3-some with you and her fiance....but that's not good either. a menage a trois with an engaged couple would be sketchy as hell.[/quote]

Plus, that's the wrong kind of three-way.

[quote name='rodeojones903']She is engaged. End of story.[/QUOTE]

Your chances are most likely zero for the above reason. Please don't waste your time thinking (hoping) that she will have a falling out with her fiance and suddenly become available again. I have done this before, and it is a sure fire way to get yourself really hurt, especially when you have to deal with them talking about their upcoming wedding, etc. etc. It is especially bad if it is a coworker that you have to see all the time and they are kind of in your face about it.

Do yourself a favor, treat the chick like she is already married and forget about her, and look for a (really) single woman. It will save your sanity in the end and keep you from getting burned badly!

bread's done
Back