What are some fun things to do on the last day of high school of your senior year?

[quote name='darthbudge']Grow up.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, that's kinda rough from the kid who made tuna salad with thousand island dressing and ate it with graham crackers in his class on his last day.

If they're you're friends, you'll keep in touch. If not, you won't miss them. Just have fun then get ready for what's next in your life.

[quote name='manthing']Jeez, that's kinda rough from the kid who made tuna salad with thousand island dressing and ate it with graham crackers in his class on his last day.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Well the recent seniors from my school taped all the doors, zip tied all the lockers, oiled the bathroom floor with vaseline, and spread hay all over the cafeteria.

Seriously, what you do on the last day of high school doesn't matter in the slightest. Once you hit college and beyond, you'll realize that high school means almost nothing. Just go and say goodbye to your favorite teachers and thank them for the time and energy they've put into teaching you. Trust me, that means a lot to them.

well, during my days, this wasn't even a question. we went to the beach all day and then house party at night. obviously for everyone else who doesn't have the fortune to live by a beach , i'm sure it would be better to just go out and have fun somewhere? Theme park maybe?

Our HS threw a nice picnic behind the building for the whole senior class on the last day. Since there were about 400 of us in the graduating class, we realized how easy it would be to just walk out so we skipped and went to my house and got drunk. It was good times until I realized I had to work at the drug store that night... oops.

Sit back and realize that no matter what you do on this day, you'll likely never see more half these people again in your life and you probably won't miss many (if any) of them.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Sit back and realize that no matter what you do on this day, you'll likely never see more half these people again in your life and you probably won't miss many (if any) of them.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I realized that a while back. I think what I will do is make sure I hit up all my teachers and tell them how much I appreciated them. Maybe I will tell someone off, too. In all honesty, I will probably see one or two of these guys one more time after high school during a really slow college recess, but other than that, I am sort of glad I don't have to see these guys again.

Skip out. Go party with your best friends and hit on the hottest chick in your class that you will never see again. Make sure you leave with no regrets.

My last day....I forgot what I did, but it wasn't anything that could put my diploma in jeopardy

The thing about high school is this...for most people, it's the end. Period. Remember that.

also remember one thing - facebook and myspace will always be here to help spy on those people you probably were spying on in the first place

seems like the moment we all graduated in my class....half the girls turned out to be freaks and a quarter of them turned gay (or finally declared their gayness)

i found it hilarious

[quote name='ananag112']So help1, where are you going to college and what will you be studying?[/QUOTE]

I was accepted to the accelerated medical program at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. My major will be Biology. :D

Say goodbye to people because in all reality you won't see most of them again.
Don't be a dick, it's only high school.

[quote name='help1']I was accepted to the accelerated medical program at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. My major will be Biology. :D[/QUOTE]

Nice. Congrats.

[quote name='strongpimphand']also remember one thing - facebook and myspace will always be here to help spy on those people you probably were spying on in the first place

[/QUOTE]

Some of us graduated high school before the advent of facebook (although in my case it was about a year before).

We had our senior class trip on the last day of school, so my class went up and let the air out of the school bus tires before we left.

The school didn't really dig it but all the underclassmen appreciated the school delay.

bread's done
Back