what are some interview questions i should ask on the future of video games?

ch3zyp00fs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
what are some interview questions i should ask on the future of video games?

what do you guys want to know? I will ask people who work in the industry these questions and I want to know what questions you guys think I should ask.

edit:
This will be about gaming in general. Console/portable/PC and Mobile. So I don't want to get into anything too specific unless a certain game has special features that will be taking advantage of new technology. Any questions you want me to ask where gaming is headed?

It would help to know who you'll be talking to. What a vague topic to ask someone about. How do you even line up an interview under those circumstances

If they're from Square, ask them what platform DQ9 is on.

If from Nintendo, ask about Mother 3.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']It would help to know who you'll be talking to. What a vague topic to ask someone about. How do you even line up an interview under those circumstances

If from Nintendo, ask about Mother 3.[/QUOTE]

With the new controls of the Wii and PS3, do you think the standard controller will be a thing of the past? Or will there be a hybrid, like the Sixaxis, though improved upon? Or something completely new?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']It would help to know who you'll be talking to. What a vague topic to ask someone about. How do you even line up an interview under those circumstances

If from Nintendo, ask about Mother 3.[/QUOTE]

This will be about gaming in general. Console/portable preferably. So I don't want to get into anything too specific unless a certain game has special features that will be taking advantage of new technology. I'll change the op to reflect this. I will be talking to a couple gaming studios (3 as of now) in the future. I also would like to hopefully interview columnists.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']With the new controls of the Wii and PS3, do you think the standard controller will be a thing of the past? Or will there be a hybrid, like the Sixaxis, though improved upon? Or something completely new?[/QUOTE]

Ok. I like it. I'll ask that.

bread's done
Back