What are some of the best VC games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I currently have 7000 points on my old Wii and I need to gift some games to my new Wii so I don't lose my points. The only games I have are Wonderboy in MS and Punchout. Any suggestions would be appreciated and one lucky winner will receive a 500 point game of their choice. Please include or pm me your friend code. My code is 2537418809875985

Super Metroid and Mario Kart 64 would be at the top of my list for must own VC games, though MK64 might not be as appealing if you don't have people to play with. I am sure others will mention the various Mario and Zelda games, so those do not really need to be covered.

I would say get sin and punishment because it is a really fun game and the first game i owned for the wii other than wii sports. I also have a lot of fun with air zonk and alien soldier but all 3 of those games can be hard if you don't have a clue on how to play them right. I also enjoy the donkey kong country games and i believe the older mario rpg's are better than any of the new ones.

Sin and Punishment clearly and OB64. I can't stress OB64 enough, GREAT game. What else? Actraiser, BoF2, Robotrek(when it finally comes), Secret Of Mana, Final Fantasy 1-3. Bonk easily.

Thanks for the advice. I haven't received any pm's with friend codes and I need to give the old Wii away. I assume most of you all are out and not at home. I guess I will just buy SMB3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back