What are some sites for buying cheap Video Game Strategy Guides

S

starmask2k3

is there a website for buying cheap Video Game Strategy Guides

If you talking about official guides like prima or bradyGames, and looking for physical item not e-guide
I would suggest amazon normally, even pre-order price is discounted.
for ex: Tomb Raider is $16.44(MSRP $24.99)
http://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-S...F8&qid=1355642335&sr=1-1&keywords=tomb+raider

I heard there is penny guides in some retailer(gamestop etc.) which for those guide no longer supply. The shop will mark down to $0.01 while clerk didnt have time to remove the unsold one. Pretty much YMMV

The $0.01 guides from Gamestop, Best Buy, and Toys R Us are all very YMMV now (Best Buy in particular has changed their register system to prevent selling them).

You might have some luck with GoHastings and AWD for used guides.

Also, CAG has a thread where ppl sell guides as well.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']The $0.01 guides from Gamestop, Best Buy, and Toys R Us are all very YMMV now (Best Buy in particular has changed their register system to prevent selling them).

You might have some luck with GoHastings and AWD for used guides.

Also, CAG has a thread where ppl sell guides as well.[/QUOTE]

i know about the guides buy/sale thread but know one is pming with anying of the one's i am looking for

If you have a Half Priced books, they normally sell guides. Its hit or miss. Mostly cheaper than 10.00 for a normal guide.

[quote name='spamfree2']If you have a Half Priced books, they normally sell guides. Its hit or miss. Mostly cheaper than 10.00 for a normal guide.[/QUOTE]

This is good advice. I live near 5+ half price books and they all have a big stock of strategy guides since they're one of the only stores who accepts trades for them. Rare guides get snatched up quickly though, so goodluck if it's an older one

[quote name='62t']what are the guides you are looking for?[/QUOTE]
sleeping dogs Guide book
Silent Hill: Downpour Guide book

older games your best off just going to game stop. you're not savig much for it to be worth yoru while.

newer releases is where things get tricky:)

bread's done
Back