What are the Best Eric Cartman episodes?

Dante Devil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
A friend of mine and I are trying to one up each other with the best South Park episodes featuring Eric Cartman. So far I have Cartman Sucks, Awesome-o, and Cartmanland.

Fellow CAGers what are your favorite Cartman episodes?

Cartman Joins Nambla - self explanatory.
Fat Butt & Pancake Head - Cartman's left hand becomes Jennifer Lopez.
Kenny Dies - Butters is the show stealer, but Cartman singing "Heat Of The Moment" with Congress is legendary.

Scott Tenorman Must Die, Followed by Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy(the dog the bounty hunter episode).

Althought the latter probably isn't as good if you haven't watched dog. If you have watched oh my shit its funny.

Honorable Mentions:

Go God Go part 2 and 12
Christian Rock hard
Do The handicapped Go To Hell, and Probably
Fat Camp

Toilet paper. When the TP'd all those house's and cartman takes them out on the lake and trys to kill them with a wiffle ball bat. :rofl:

Christian Rock band. The last line in that show was just awesome, and something I thought I would never hear on tv.

Cartman special olympics

AWESOM-O

Fat Butt & Pancake Head - Cartmans hand becomes J-lo

Fat Camp

Cartman Joins Nambla

Tooth Fairy

Death of Eric Cartman. When he eats all the skin off the chicken and thinks he's dead, and only butters can see him.

Scott timmerman must die

starvin marvin episode where Cartman goes to Ethiopia I believe it was. He was there only 5 minutes, and fell into the sand and said "my god had forsaken me."
Chicken lover when Cartman becomes a cop.

The episode where the dog trainer comes in to train Eric. He spits in the nanny's mouth cause she took his 360.

Cartman as Dog the bounty hunter.

Cartman when he took the photo of Butters wang in his mouth.

I liked the recent one where he was trying to get his hands on a Wii. I also agree with everything else including the Scott episode especially.

Scott Tenorman Must Die is probably Cartman at his finest. Here are some honorable mentions though: Christian Rock Hard, AWESOM-O, Fat Butt and Pancake Head, Casa Bonita, Freak Strike, The Red Badge of Gayness, Chicken Lover, Cartmanland, and Rainforest Schmainforest.

[quote name='jimbodan']Scott Tenorman Must Die is probably Cartman at his finest. Here are some honorable mentions though: Christian Rock Hard, AWESOM-O, Fat Butt and Pancake Head, Casa Bonita, Freak Strike, The Red Badge of Gayness, Chicken Lover, Cartmanland, and Rainforest Schmainforest.[/QUOTE]

Oh my shit, I forgot about that one. It used to be one of my all-time favorites.

For anyone that doesn't know:

allsp.com

You can stream every episode of South Park from every season...ever.

Can't believe no one mentioned the episode with the PSP.

It's mostly Kenny, but Cartman has some great shit in there too.

[quote name='Greetard']Oh my shit, I forgot about that one. It used to be one of my all-time favorites.

For anyone that doesn't know:

allsp.com

You can stream every episode of South Park from every season...ever.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about Casa Bonita as well,

The greatest Hits Volume 1 DVD seems to be heavy of the cartman, it has almost all of his best episodes, or most of his amazing 1 liners.

[quote name='whoknows']I think the newest one was pretty funny with him jumping over the homeless :lol:[/QUOTE]

This whole season has seemed to focus on Cartman... I think every episode has had him in the spotlight pretty heavily.

Except for the Easter one.

bread's done
Back