what are the best games that utilize the Wii MOTION PLUS controller?

CaboWabo

CAGiversary!
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just picked up a pair of cheap Wii MotionPlus controllers along with Wii Sports Resort and Zelda Skyward Sword. The motion control is fantastic...I think way better than the Kinect hands free experience. Unfortunately, I dont see many games specifically made for it though. What are some of the best games that utilize the Wii Motion Plus controller that I should get?

Red Steel 2 does a great job of utilizing the wii motion plus. It's also a really fun game with a surprising amount of depth. Definitely worth picking it up.

You'll find quite a number of games that use the Motion+ well. Since the Wii U also supports these controllers, be sure that there will be even more games in the future.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']You'll find quite a number of games that use the Motion+ well. Since the Wii U also supports these controllers, be sure that there will be even more games in the future.[/QUOTE]
I sure hope developers on the Wii U utilize the MotionPlus to its best capabilities. Not sure why so many didnt embrace it on the Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list from Wikipedia of all the Wii games that utilized Motion Plus (whether optional or required).

From that list that weren't already mentioned, some sports games used it well (Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12, for example), and I'd be curious of anyones take on Conduit 2 (though I think IR would work well enough anyways). Wii Play: Motion is probably the best game that hasn't been mentioned on here as well.

Anytime a peripheral is optional and not bundled together with the console, its always seen a lack of support in the library of games. As the only new Wii Remotes you can buy from stores are the Motion Plus variety, you'll see it used much more often.

Tiger Woods utilizes Motion Plus extremely well. If you're at all a fan of golf, you'll really enjoy the game.

bread's done
Back