What are the best looking PC games?

[quote name='Ledhed']Can't believe I forgot F.E.A.R.

There's a single-player demo out. Run that at the max.[/QUOTE]

The demo is cool, but way too short... such a cock tease. :sad:

The slo-mo feature has been done a lot, but FEAR does it really cool. I like the blur effect. The rail gun is awesome too.

[quote name='Kayden']The slo-mo feature has been done a lot, but FEAR does it really cool.[/QUOTE]

It's wild in multiplayer especially. And nothing tops the ASP rifle.

[quote name='Ledhed']It's wild in multiplayer especially. And nothing tops the ASP rifle.[/QUOTE]

How does it work in multi????? does everyone go slomo when one person does?

[quote name='Kayden']How does it work in multi????? does everyone go slomo when one person does?[/QUOTE]

Whoever picks up the power-up triggers it, and everyone else goes into slo-mo. This leaves the person who activated it to wreak havoc at normal speed.

It's beyond satisfying though when you land a kill while in slo-mo.

[quote name='Ledhed']Whoever picks up the power-up triggers it, and everyone else goes into slo-mo. This leaves the person who activated it to wreak havoc at normal speed.

It's beyond satisfying though when you land a kill while in slo-mo.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm sounds fun. Definitely going to have to buy this game... if I ever stop playing WoW that is...

dont tell me you guys forgot about Far Cry ? Now crank that game up to high and you will see why games should be this beauiful.

Also Battfield 2 awesome online game ,but if you wanna test ur laptop out go download 3d mark 2003 and 2005 thay have beautiful realtime demos.

Half life 2 hands down beats Doom 3 (D3 is too dark to enjoy the graphics). Too bad I had to shell out 400 bucks for the video card to get it to run full speed :O

[quote name='Ledhed']Doom3 and Half-Life 2 are pretty intensive. UT2K4 cranked to the max can really push a machine as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kayden']Hmmmm sounds fun. Definitely going to have to buy this game... if I ever stop playing WoW that is...[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth. :drool:

bread's done
Back