What are the Dimensions /weight of 360 in box???

JamesM4321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I need to ship 2 systems out on Tuesday, and have to work all day, so I need to prepare in advance (getting the right sized box, finding out cheapest shipper)....so if anyone that has the XBox 360 right now can list the box dimensions and the weight of the box w/ the contents inside, I'd appreciate it.

Dont be surprised if people arent too helpful. Sounds to me like youre an Ebay re-seller, and i KNOW many people around here won't be too ecstatic to help you.

[quote name='$hady']16 pounds was the package weight of my box, I'm not measuring it for you stop bumping.[/QUOTE]

16lbs? Wow!

For your info, I'm not making anything of of shipping these 2 xboxes. I'd sending them as gifts, and want to make sure they get there ontime. And since I work 12 hours on Tuesday, I want to have the box and label all ready....so I don't have to inconvenience my co-workers. I swear, I come to this forum, because it is a good place to find deals, but most of the members here are some of the nastiest people I've ever known. No matter what the motive of someone asking for help, it'd be nice if some of you got off of your high horses and helped out. It's not hurting any of you to measure a box.

[quote name='JamesM4321']For your info, I'm not making anything of of shipping these 2 xboxes. I'd sending them as gifts, and want to make sure they get there ontime. And since I work 12 hours on Tuesday, I want to have the box and label all ready....so I don't have to inconvenience my co-workers. I swear, I come to this forum, because it is a good place to find deals, but most of the members here are some of the nastiest people I've ever known. No matter what the motive of someone asking for help, it'd be nice if some of you got off of your high horses and helped out. It's not hurting any of you to measure a box.[/QUOTE]

Gun on my waist,
Knife in my hand.
I keep telling you cowards,
Ima leave you right were you stand.
I dont wanna talk and dont wanna fight with u man.
Trying to get it over quick and leave you right where u stand.

bread's done
Back