what are the slots for on the back of the classic controller?

whataboutbob?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
ok, go ahead and tell me if im a moron, but what are the 2 slots on the back of the classic controller for? 2 clasps seem to move when the middle button on top is pressed, but why?

its to clip onto your belt for roleplay when they reinvent captain N for a new generation. i think ive said this before... no one listens... /cry

Presumably they are for a canceled or fortcoming clip that would attach the Wiimote directly to the CC. The Wiimote has groves for such a clip.

[quote name='T16skyhopp']its to clip onto your belt for roleplay when they reinvent captain N for a new generation. i think ive said this before... no one listens... /cry[/QUOTE]

wow, its nice to know that there are actually some other people around here that used to also dream about being captain N too (im actually just suprised someone still remembers captain N) :)

[quote name='T16skyhopp']its to clip onto your belt for roleplay when they reinvent captain N for a new generation.[/quote]

That was hilarious.

:lol::applause:

No clue. Nintendo likes to keep all their bases covered for the future, which why the GCN had three slots under it and why the GBA has always had those two little grip holes by the link cable before anything that used them was around. Just think of it this way: if Nintendo hadn't put them there they would of had to use sticky tape for future accessories.

Isn't it obvious? It's for the 2.0 version of this awesome "classic" peripheral.

powerglove.jpg

Haha, that reminds me that I got "The Wizard" on DVD for Christmas. Great flick (no pun intended).

On topic, I think it's for a future accessory to allow you to clip the Wiimote to the CC so it doesn't have to dangle between your legs.

bread's done
Back