What are you doing Thanksgiving weekend?

woobacca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Tomorrow I'm taking the wife and kid to Long Island for a big family dinner at my cousin's. Next day we might head out for some Black Friday shopping. Not much else planned beyond that except maybe try to get some much needed R&R. Well as much R&R that's possible with a 20-month-old constantly running around the house causing trouble.

What about you?

Tomorrow, it's chill out at home with my Brother and cousins playing X-Box, GC and Ps2 while Dad watchs Football. Next day, I get up and run over to BB,CC, target and maybe Staples and pick up some things.

I'm skipping Thanksgiving & Black Friday. Instead, I'm heading to Mexico City tonight and spending the weekend there traveling throughout central Mexico, shopping, & drinking margaritas!

As normal in my house. My sister and her husband will come over bring the kids who will destroy the house and then we eat. Dad goes to sleep, Mom will pack up food to give to everyone she knows, I'm not kidding their is no leftovers is my house. Then sometimes my aunt or uncles will call ask to borrow money. My mom will take them money and food. She comes home sleeps and I go beat someone ass land in jail on public drunkenness and assault.
Then I get bailed out, I making all of this up. My sister and her husband come over their kids will destroy the house and my dad goes to sleep and my mom packs up all the food for the people at her work (poor strippers) and then we have no leftovers. that's all that happens in my house.

Nice sig subbie. Never thought I could say this, but I think it actually beats your last scarlett one.

[quote name='Graystone']that's all that happens in my house.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='woobacca']Nice sig subbie. Never thought I could say this, but I think it actually beats your last scarlett one.[/QUOTE]Thanks. It was going to be a one day thing, but she deserves better. :lol:

Really, whats the point of this thread?

Most people are going to be eating with their families tomorrow.

Who evers not doing that is a weirdo, that needs a hug.

I could always use a hug. Besides you naysayer, Thanksgiving is more than just Thursday. It's a four day weekend extravaganza. Or something.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Hmm, I guess eating dinner with the family, playing CS and surfing CAG. Then waking up for some BF madness at Best Buy :D[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, that too :D. Also, as for gaming I'll be continuing on the third chapter of Syberia and starting up Ico for the first time.

Sleep, do some college applications (fucking $55 fee for each one argh!), stuff myself, and possibly practice blowing....through my sax.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Whatever your plans today, I hope it involves lots of food, family and fun. Added condolences to those who need to spend time writing apps, meet with in-laws, or go to sleep early tonight in preparation for going to work on BF. Later. :)

I'm gonna eat the entire loaf of stuffin' like it's nobody's bidness.

Before dinner, gaming with my boyfriend and then visiting with my family. Then early dinner, and I think I'm going to his house late this afternoon. Rinse and repeat with his family, and then more games later on tonight.

bread's done
Back