What Are you eating for dinner?

[quote name='Gustav Holst']Uh, Black stereotype much?[/QUOTE]

So no person can EVER eat fried chicken without you thinking its a stereotype? :rofl:

I hate to break it to you, but everybody loves fried chicken.

Cous cous along with a chicken breast I cut up and sauted in olive oil. Pretty tasty, but I forgot the basil for the chicken. Ah well, still came out alright.

[quote name='rodeojones903']So no person can EVER eat fried chicken without you thinking its a stereotype? :rofl:

I hate to break it to you, but everybody loves fried chicken.[/quote]
Thus, everyone is a black stereotype. Duh!

Made some Trader Joe's Orange chicken and added some basmatti rice. It got the job done.

Tuscany Turkey grilled panini and the most ridiculously gigantic strawberry peach banana smoothie (seriously, had to be about 40 ounces) from Frullati.

I had some heartache and regret with a side of misery and woe. Washed it down with some disappointment. Worst part is I know it's all going straight to my hips.

Hamburger helper rice stuff, chips and dip, and some shiner bock to wash it all down.

I never understood the hamburger helper. It seems like people by ground up beef then they have no idea what to do with it, and here comes the hamburger helper to save the day. Maybe its just that ive eaten more hamburger helper in my life than a normal person should.

[quote name='CitizenB']Thats what she said, and I don't know what that means.[/QUOTE] :lol:

Had some fries at the gf's, around 10:30, and now I'm eating a banana split and drinking a dr. pepper. My eating habits have really gone to shit since I cut out meat from my diet. :lol:

You're 22 and live with your parents?
[quote name='CitizenB']My folks are making Hamburgers, and fries.[/quote]

[quote name='Scobie']I had some heartache and regret with a side of misery and woe. Washed it down with some disappointment. Worst part is I know it's all going straight to my hips.[/quote]Whatever you say, Emo.

I already had my 1 meal today, some nachos. $9 for one meal sucks, that's why I only make it every once in a while.

Lol @ emo.

I had a Hungry Man for lunch (still at work) and I'm not sure what I'll have for dinner tonight. Definitely going out to eat though.

3 pieces of pepperoni and marinated mushrooms from a great local place

I put some Melinda's habanero hot sauce on it

If my wife was in town we would be eating deer roast.

Since she's not, I'm probably going to have a bowl of cereal.

[quote name='naes']You're 22 and live with your parents?[/QUOTE]

A smart person once told me that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, especially on the internet.

With that said I will tell you a few things most people around me move out when they're 25 or so. The neighbor to my right is 26 and lives with his dad, and a lady down the street is 24 with a child, and still lives with her parents.

My city is the 15th most dangerous in the United States. So if you want an apartment where you don't witness crimes everynight, or have the chance of getting hit by a stray bullet its going to cost at least $500.

Now the min wage in my state is $6.85 which just got raised from $5.15. Almost all jobs start you out at min wage. Also the average income for my city is $26,000, and the average home costs $90,000. 40% of my city in under the poverty line. Most jobs in my city are; factory, farm, or retail.

I'm not happiest living at home, but its either this or live on the streets. I have friends with homes, and apartments but I couldn't live with them as they've just eaten ramen noodles this whole week.

All n all what I'm saying is that I'm saving to move out of state, not to get an apartment. This state sucks major dick.

I had some London broil tonight. It rocked heavy. I'm also 23 and still at home, mainly due to a visual disability and whie it isn't the perfect situation or anything, it's better than being out on the street. A few of my friends are also still at home, and one only moved out due to living in an abusive home. Two of my friends moved out but then quickly moved back in when they realized how expensive it was to live on their own and how ill-equipped they were to do that.

[quote name='CitizenB']A smart person once told me that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, especially on the internet.

With that said I will tell you a few things most people around me move out when they're 25 or so. The neighbor to my right is 26 and lives with his dad, and a lady down the street is 24 with a child, and still lives with her parents.

My city is the 15th most dangerous in the United States. So if you want an apartment where you don't witness crimes everynight, or have the chance of getting hit by a stray bullet its going to cost at least $500.

Now the min wage in my state is $6.85 which just got raised from $5.15. Almost all jobs start you out at min wage. Also the average income for my city is $26,000, and the average home costs $90,000. 40% of my city in under the poverty line. Most jobs in my city are; factory, farm, or retail.

I'm not happiest living at home, but its either this or live on the streets. I have friends with homes, and apartments but I couldn't live with them as they've just eaten ramen noodles this whole week.

All n all what I'm saying is that I'm saving to move out of state, not to get an apartment. This state sucks major dick.[/quote]

What state are you referring to, anyways?

3-day-old beef w/ rice.

it was gross :(

but I'll prolly eat an easy mac b4 I sleep too, which isnt gross at all~!!!

So far I've had an icecream sandwich, but theres a lot of food downstairs because I too live at home AND I'm a little older than CitizenB.

bread's done
Back