What Are you eating for dinner?

[quote name='Aberforth']So far I've had an icecream sandwich, but theres a lot of food downstairs because I too live at home AND I'm a little older than CitizenB.[/QUOTE]

:D Bless you good sir.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I hate to break it to you, but everybody loves fried chicken.[/quote]
Not everyone, I can't stand it. Of course, I'm the oddball in my family. Can't stand mexican food, doesn't like ketchup, eats hamburgers/sandwiches/fries plain.

As for me, having a couple Tyson chicken patties and fries.

[quote name='CitizenB']Southwest Ohio[/quote]
Which area are you closer to, Dayton or Cincinnati? I know what you're talking about either city, it seems like there's shooting or robbery everyday. It's why I moved to Franklin, nothing really happens here.

[quote name='CitizenB']A smart person once told me that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, especially on the internet.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Hell a smart person would live with their parents as long as they can and keep saving up. I say live with your parents as long as possible.

I read or saw somewhere that its very common in Japan for people to live with their parents into their 30's.

Pork chops, I think. I don't know what else my mom will make.

Last night I ate at Chili's. I had the Bacon Burger. It was delicious.

[quote name='tangytangerine']
Which area are you closer to, Dayton or Cincinnati? I know what you're talking about either city, it seems like there's shooting or robbery everyday. It's why I moved to Franklin, nothing really happens here.[/QUOTE]

West Dayton

back on topic, I had some greens for dinner.

A double Cheeseburger and Fries with a diet coke from McDonalds, yeah as you would guess I have to get the cheap stuff at mcdonalds.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Probably something small like cereal. My lunch was fuckin' huge.[/quote]

I haven't eaten lunch two days in a row. I guess that's what happens when you wake up late and exercise mid-afternoon.

[quote name='prmononoke']I haven't eaten lunch two days in a row. I guess that's what happens when you wake up late and exercise mid-afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Hah, I've been skipping lunch lately, too. I've just been too busy to make a real meal and just had some snacks here or there instead. Not today though...still feeling it.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Yakisoba-pan.[/QUOTE]

New rule of the "what are you eating thread."

If I have to google what you ate then no posting it. :)

For those who don't know its "fried noodles" in a hot dog like bun according to wiki.

Yaki soba - pan = fried noodle bread

[quote name='CitizenB']New rule of the "what are you eating thread."

If I have to google what you ate then no posting it. :)

For those who don't know its "fried noodles" in a hot dog like bun according to wiki.

Yaki soba - pan = fried noodle bread[/quote]

Basically, it's just a sub with yakisoba noodles instead of meat and such.

I almost had cereal again. That would have been 5 meals in a row. Instead I had some Chicken Parmesan. I'll just have two bowls of cereal for breakfast tomorrow.

Whoa, here's another unexpected bump. I had a huge lunch yesterday, so my dinner was cereal, Greek yogurt, and apple sauce. Not combined, mind you.

Very unexciting.

bread's done
Back