What are you planning are asking for for christmas or this upcoming holiday?

ighosty

CAGiversary!
I have noticed that I am actually buying all the great games i know I am going to play this holiday, and was trying to think what i should ask for for christmas from my family. I was thinking about a wii or psp. What are you other CAGs asking for that you don't plan on buying before the end of the year?

[quote name='TFN']I never get anything for Christmas.

So.. nothing.

:baby:
[/quote]

thats unfortunate

Well, giving is better than receiving is a bit deceiving. Yes, giving gifts is great, but getting stuff is also cool. I remember being shocked when I got a PSP for Christmas a couple of years back.

I will actually usually hold a couple of games that I want for Christmas. Over the past couple of years, I have moved towards more games in the discount range.

Seriously considering Gears of War and Saints Row this year. That is if I don't crack on getting Halo 3.

Hopefully a gig of PC133 RAM for my laptop.. that's all. I'm still trying to figure out what I've gonna get other people... :whistle2:k

With a new house, new car, and a new 7-month old baby, I doubt I'll even ask for anything this year. I might try to do some home upgrading, as a gift to my wife and myself. Hardwood floors and crown moulding are calling my name.

I usually find a way to get the things I want during the year, so not much is left for Christmas. Plus, with my new Gamefly account, I'm renting a lot more games than I am buying, to save money.

I asked my Dad to pick up some stuff @ the Toys R Us sale for me since I won't be back in the States til December and I don't have a credit card.

Most of the games I want this year come out in the next few months and I'll probably just buy them myself.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy my family a Wii tho! :D

[quote name='the ender']With a new house, new car, and a new 7-month old baby, I doubt I'll even ask for anything this year. I might try to do some home upgrading, as a gift to my wife and myself. Hardwood floors and crown moulding are calling my name.

I usually find a way to get the things I want during the year, so not much is left for Christmas. Plus, with my new Gamefly account, I'm renting a lot more games than I am buying, to save money.[/quote]

ya thats one of the reasons i started this thread since i think most CAG will go out and buy the games they really want. I actually just helped my dad and his friend over the summer with some hardwood flooring, it looks good.

A game or two, maybe a dvd burner, or Ram for my laptop, possibly a sub/amp for my truck. Not really sure yet

Pretty early for this. Anyway, my birthday's at the end of November, so between that and Christmas, hoping for za cash for computer parts and games. Coz... y'know. I'm a freckin' nerd.

[quote name='the ender']With a new house, new car, and a new 7-month old baby, I doubt I'll even ask for anything this year. I might try to do some home upgrading, as a gift to my wife and myself. Hardwood floors and crown moulding are calling my name.

I usually find a way to get the things I want during the year, so not much is left for Christmas. Plus, with my new Gamefly account, I'm renting a lot more games than I am buying, to save money.[/quote]

Ah, children. The "gift" that keeps on taking. :)

I'll get you a taser for christmas, how does that sound? Keep the kid in line with a pair of high-voltage mini-harpoons of pain.

last year i asked everyone i know for a best buy gift card, it worked and i got tons of em. i ended up buying an hdtv in January. i might try and pull the same thing again. although my gf didnt like it because she wanted to get me something ya know, special. i kept telling her, its an hdtv babe, cmon.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']last year i asked everyone i know for a best buy gift card, it worked and i got tons of em. i ended up buying an hdtv in January. i might try and pull the same thing again. although my gf didnt like it because she wanted to get me something ya know, special. i kept telling her, its an hdtv babe, cmon.[/quote]

doesn't work to well with my family, I do get gift cards every year from some aunts but usually don't ask for them in bulk.

Well, I don't know it depends on which games I get before that time because in my family we normally try to make Christmas about giving gifts to my younger family members. So, I normally end up just getting a gift from my girlfriend and buy myself something.

all i want is brawl...last year my parents actually bought me a wii but i couldn't resist as they said i deserved it

if i can get brawl ill be happy ;)

[quote name='snakelda']All I want for christmas is a PSP!!!!!![/quote]

damn marketing scheme haha

bread's done
Back