What are you planning on buying for the rest of 07?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']how are you guys CAGs when you're buying that many games at full or close to full retail price?[/quote]

We find deals.

Launch deals that knock off $5 or at most $10 arent going to compare to buying in a b2g1 sale or waiting for REAL price drops or clearances, to the $20-30 range or less.

I guess I'm more patient than the you lot.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Launch deals that knock off $5 or at most $10 arent going to compare to buying in a b2g1 sale or waiting for REAL price drops or clearances, to the $20-30 range or less.

I guess I'm more patient than the you lot.[/QUOTE]
You have to be more patient than me at the very least.

Friday I was waiting to finish work to go get LAIR and eventually I just left :lol:

Luckily I can do that at my job without getting in trouble :p

I need to have most of these things the first day to talk about and play them. I dont like being 6 months behind the rest of the gaming community.

[quote name='InuFaye']I need to have most of these things the first day to talk about and play them. I dont like being 6 months behind the rest of the gaming community.[/QUOTE]
Same here.

I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy games more when I get them right at release.

:360:
Halo 3
Assassin's Creed
Army of Two
Guitar Hero 3
The Orange Box
Kane and Lynch
Mass Effect
Virtua Fighter 5
Call of Duty 4
skate.

Ouch...I need to get a lot of these as gifts.

[quote name='whoknows']Same here.

I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy games more when I get them right at release.[/quote]It's a forum problem. I need to get past that myself.

[quote name='botticus']It's a forum problem. I need to get past that myself.[/quote]

I think the interwebz has made us all jaded and alot more impatient.

Getting back on topic...

Will be buying on release:
MySims (Wii) (most likely)
Phoenix Wright 3
Front Mission

Will probably buy sometime before the end of the year:
Professor Layton (maybe; might wait until next year)
Rune Factory
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (maybe; might wait until next year)
Zack & Wiki

Maybes:
Wild ARMs 5
NiGHTS: Journey Into Dreams (largely depends on the reviews)
Growlanser: Heritage of War
DDR SuperNOVA 2
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Rockstar's Table Tennis (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)

bread's done
Back