What are you playing this weekend? 10/07 - 10/08

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
I'm going to keep plugging away at Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation for the GBA... other than that, I haven't really decided yet.

If I get my 3 Gameznflix games in the mail, and my 2 recent trades, I'll be playing:

Okami
Enchanted Arms
Wild ARMS: Alter Code F
Ape Escape 3
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

Probably gonna alternate between Okami and either AE3 or RE4. Okami and Enchanted Arms are keepers, so I should probably play them last, but I REALLY wanna play Okami.

I'm going to finish what should be my last run-through of Dead Rising.

After that, I plan on Madden and Jak and Daxter (never got to it last weekend).

Since I will be home this weekend after all (and rather sick), it's looking like Super Robot Taisen and Battalion Wars, with more Cooking Mama sprinkled in again.

I'll probably finish Liberty City Stories and start up Shadow of the Colossus. Saturday night is basically botched for gaming though, since I'm taking the girlfriend to dinner and a movie. Luckily, the movie is the new Scorsese film "The Departed", so it's cool.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - just getting started and hopefully make a lot of progress since I got Tales of Abyss and FFXII coming up.
Legos Star Wars (PSP) - almost finished with story. Free play is coming up next.
Warcraft 3 (DotA) - That's if my internet connection stays

I dont understand how some of you guys can play 5 or 6 games at a time. The most I ever play at once is one console game and one DS game.

I will probably play a new console game since NFS Underground 2 is boring. I will definitly be playing Mario Hoops 3 on 3.

Hopefully some xbox 360 demos, starting with Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006.

Then maybe PGR3 and Chromehounds if I can get them on sale from the Sunday ads.

If not, then it's back to Phoenix Wright and maybe some Saturn shmupping or Guitar Hero.

Probably ChromeHounds and Oblivion; both on 360.

Work on the weekend kicks my ass, so I probably won't play anything 'til Sunday night.

Let's see, I am probably backlogged more than anyone in this forum. To give you an idea I still haven't finished Metroid Prime, and RE4 and Final Fantasy VII are still sealed, and I am fully aware of how good those games are. I will try to finish the following this weekend:

Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure
Paper Mario 2
Phoenix Wright
Shadow of the Colossus
Sly Cooper 1
Ninja Gaiden Black(Scarab Hunting)

I need to finish these and catch up on the others. I have over 500 games amongst my Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and 360. I wish developers would take a year or two off so we can at least make a dent in our gaming. Sheesh!

Baten Kaitos: Origins and maybe some Fire Emblem today. I doubt I'll get much game time tomorrow. I'm going to be out practically all day -- might be able to squeeze in an hour of something before bed Sunday night.

Lego Star Wars II is the big one for me and my girl this weekend.

Also been working on 100% completion on Lego Star Wars I and Burnout 3 for Xbox.

Fifa 07 Demo (Xbox 360)
fifa07.jpg

Mostly will be me as Barcelona versus Man Utd. and the other available teams in the demo.

Madden 07 (Xbox 360)
doc44e9ca5d21356302811693.jpg

I'll play some online games also all the mini games except the 40 yard dash and bench press.

Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
resident-evil-4.jpg

I got it last week but only played for like 10 minutes. I like it and will try to get deep into it sometime this weekend.

My beautiful
300x2251ej5.jpg
will probably be left dry except for a little
brainagexk2.jpg

Just got Okami last night and got the 20 min. intro out of the way so that will probably be my main course this weekend. Splatterings of Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis which I'm really enjoying. Also Test Drive Unlimited is calling me. If only I could earn $90 grand by delivering a Ferrari across the island of Oahu for real....

Demos on 360 have been keeping me occupied. I'm babysitting my 7 year old sister. We played Fifa 07 and NBA 2k7 against each other. Then we co-oped Lego Star Wars 2 and took turns on Sonic. Demos rock.

Decap Attack / Genesis / Nomad - this is limited to any time spent in my downstairs bathroom

Shinobi / Game Gear - this is limited to any time spent in my upstairs bathroom

GBA #1 - Blackthorne
GBA #2 - Sabre Wulf

Thunder Force V - PS1
Fight Night Round 3 - 360

bread's done
Back