What are your thoughts on this incredible photo that I found on the Internet?

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
PatPlateface.jpg

I can't stop looking at it!! It's like... hypnotizing me or something.

I'm thinking about making a poster out of it, or maybe even devoting an entire blog to it.

Really, if you tried to sum the Universe up in one single candid photo of a shitfaced person acting a fool when a camera gets whipped out... THIS would be that photo.

So the guy is pissed because the chick chose to undress for the other guy (who happens to be drunk)

sounds like a sitcom

Well, I was going to rag on the photo, with the thought that, if you're going to say something is incredible, it should be.

Yet, this picture has everything.

1) Your everyday jackass
2) Something flipping the bird (double handed no less)
3) Half naked chick
Bonus (a television in the background so you can argue about what is on it.

That is pretty incredible. What I can't figure out is, does the girl just have a shirt with a very low neckline, or is that shirt open, and she's just in a bra (looks like her boobs aren't completely out).

I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what is being shown on the huge tv in the background...

Is it me, or does the guy with the dreads appear to be flipping-off nobody in particular?

[quote name='jimfoley16']LOL kudos to anyone who figures out what is on the TV[/QUOTE]
The big TV is playing Will and Grace. The little TV looks like Contra or Forgotten Realms?

The big tv and little tv are both showing Will & Grace for some reason...

I wish there was a waitress that hot at my local Damon's! ...and yes, the waitresses are that ugly...

bread's done
Back