What are your Top 10 [pre-2009] RPG's on DS?

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
How would you rank the Top 10 RPG's on DS that have been released prior to 2009? If you don't have 10 list any, even if it's just 1. I will then rank them by points.
2nd-9 pts
3rd-8 pts
etc...
10th-1 pt

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should start this after summer since most of the Q1 games are still coming out, a crap load of RPGs for the DS. Not sure if I can rate it for this year yet without seeing the rest.

I will change it to RPG's only released before 2009. And if you change your mind I will edit it. Then at the end of summer we can do a new one.

[quote name='J7.']I will change it to RPG's only released before 2009. And if you change your mind I will edit it. Then at the end of summer we can do a new one.[/quote]

Just so many RPGs on DS that are coming out in the next 2-3 months ya? I have a list now, but I just don't want to change my mind like 2 months from now and change my rankings :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

We will always have to push the list off then. We always change our internal rankings don't we? I'd like to hear people's best RPG's as of the end of 2008. I haven't played DS much yet, only playing right now, FF III as far as RPG's.

I'm playing through FFIII right now. I'm still willing to rank them if people have favorites to list.

Here's why I truly enjoyed Lost Magic: the game had great replay value and was ridiculously hard due to absolute lack of Ai. Unique feature indeed and only from Nintendo.

In reality though, whatever series used to be on SNES and worked through PS1 are ok/good on the DS because there was little for Nintendo to screw up. FF, Mana, etc.

bread's done
Back