What are your WEEKEND gaming plans (10.13 - 10.15)?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
#1: Lego Star Wars II (360). This weekend I plan on finishing it completely. I should finish up Jedi tonight and then go back and get as much stuff as possible. After that I think I'm done with it. I enjoyed playing but there's a lot more I have to get to - and soon with Gears of War and the Wii looming large.

#2: Shadow of the Colossus (PS2). I've heard so much abou this game that I just have to play it. I liked the demo way back when but never picked it up until yesterday. I hope I like it!!

What are you guys going to play?

buffy the vampire slayer
tom clancy's splinter cell
nba live 06 (continuing my franchise which is in the 4th year, 10-2 record :))
warcraft 3 custom game, Defense of the Ancients

with that many games being played at once, i know i will not finish any!

Meh... still not feeling great, and a wedding to go to tomorrow. Probably not much gaming to be done. But now that I'm selling Super Robot Taisen (I give up on the annoying story), looks like I may get back to Battalion Wars.

I'm going to try & finish up Dragon Quest 8 so that I can devote my full attention to FFXII, when that comes out later this month.

:xbox: Splinter Cell 1-3: Playing through them again to keep me occupied until DA.
:360: Oblivion: Started the Mages Guild this week; don't think I'll get much more accomplished this weekend though.

I think I'm just going to play Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time this weekend, not in the mood to play any more Madden 07 or Saints Row.

I've got a very busy weekend coming up, but I hope to find some time to finish (or at least make some substantial progress in) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I've had it in the "currently playing" slot in my sig for quite a while now. I haven't had time to get to it for almost 2 weeks, and I think I was somewhat stuck in the Wind Temple dungeon.

After Wind Waker....not sure. I've got a pretty good pile of waiting to be played PS2 games. Guess it will depend on my gaming mood.

[quote name='botticus']Meh... still not feeling great, and a wedding to go to tomorrow. Probably not much gaming to be done. But now that I'm selling Super Robot Taisen (I give up on the annoying story), looks like I may get back to Battalion Wars.[/QUOTE]

Super Robot Taisen is on my list... I've got 5 levels to go so I'm finally finishing this one for good (finally, it's taken me a month because I had to keep taking breaks from the monotony of it).

Other than that, this weekend I'm also going to start Tales of the Abyss.

PS2 - SMT: Devil Summoner, My main attraction this weekend. Great so far.

DS - Pheonix Wright, I'll hopefully finish this one up finally. So I can go import the 2nd one.

finally finish okami (49 hours in, just got to the last dungeon, currently backtracking to finish off beads, moves, sidequests, etc.). then i might finally return to splinter cell: chaos theory.

FFIV, Advance Wars and AC:WW have been taking up my time lately. I have a busy weekend going but I'm sure I'll get a little time in on those.

Just got MotoGP06 from a cag on here so i'll be playin that alot and maybe start oblivion or replay THE THING...man I love that game.

I've been playing quite a bit of UT2004 botmatch and I've been downloading a lot of maps, so I'm sure I'll do even more of that this weekend. I'm also working on Kameo, and I've gotten through the Forest Temple. It's much better then I expected.
I might also play some more PSU, but so far I'm pretty unimpressed with it.

My g/f has never played LoZ: OoT, so we just started that - I'm sure that will take most of my gaming time this weekend. If I have time beyond that, I'll be playing Golden Sun

Okami, finally rented the ONE copy at blockbuster after hounding them so much for it, it's impossible to tell when it's gonna come in when theres no late fees

I finally finished the Elite 4 on pokemon ruby. Talk about being behind the tech curve @_@ Maybe I'll start on Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda

The main attraction will be some Yakuza, then I might start SMT:N. I'll also start Trauma Center once I get it in the mail.

i got path of neo during the cc sale and id beaten it before i bought it but im playing through it again on the oen difficulty and this go around i can pull off all of the moves so its alot more fun although the ending will suck.

i also want to get into socom 3 ive been wanting to see what they hype was for a while i just havent been able to play it yet due to all the other games ive been playing like nhl 2k5 ( a damn awesome game and the second hockey game ive ever played ) its an addictive game so i got a new memory card so i can do a season as the mighty ducks.

i need to finish ultimate spiderman, shadow of the colossus and gta liberty city stories but i dunno when ill do that. and i want to play killswitch some mor ei love that game.

So far I've played a smattering of games for about 30 minutes each:

- Halo 1
- Ninja Gaiden Black
- MVP Baseball 2005
- Crimson Skies
- Lego Star Wars II

Unfortunately none of them have really been able to hold my attention/interest.

PS2 - TotA
Hopefully as much as I can before Monday, since I got a lot of stuff packed to do in the beginning of the week.

PSP - LSW
I'm doing Episode 1, 2, and 3 levels. I'm pretty much finished with the game, but I want to collect all the minikits and get all the TrueJedi.

PC - WC3:TFT, Titan Quest
As usual, I'll probably play a few games of DotA in between. And as for Titan Quest, I'm just picking it up and playing for about 10-20 minutes at a time. I can't play any more than that since I risk my wrist getting hurt.

Splinter Cell DA demo

Also, I cant decide if I want to open Battle for Middle Earth (which I got from the FYE trade 2 get 1) or return it to another FYE for Lego Star Wars.

[quote name='seanr1221']Splinter Cell DA demo

Also, I cant decide if I want to open Battle for Middle Earth (which I got from the FYE trade 2 get 1) or return it to another FYE for Lego Star Wars.[/quote]
The Lego Star Wars demo is amazing. I would trade in LOTR.

The Splinter Cell demo isn't exactly what I expected. I think I'm just going to play some PS2 now that I have a memory card. I left mine at my cousin's accidently 2 weeks ago and I have a backlog of Resident Evil 4, G-d of War, and Shadow of the Colossus. And besides that the Fifa 07 demo and Madden will be what I'm playing on 360.

[quote name='Roufuss']Just finished Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation... I'm on par for the weekend so far :D[/QUOTE]I just traded in games for a copy of the game, but I've only had a chance to play the game once. :( I think it's being hurt by my GBA being my 4th to 5th platform I choose to play normally.

bread's done
Back