What atrocities did you commit before coming to CAG?

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']I dont think anyone will be able to top buying superman64, thats the worst thing ive ever heard[/QUOTE]

Bought a Sega Saturn instead of a Playstation, Dreamcast, Or Nintendo 64

Let my parents sell my NES and all 100+ games

Bought a $500 Leather "Hat"(Oakley Medusa)

Bought a $100 Leather Book(Hobbit and LOTR)

Bought Black Hawk Down Three Times

Bought Super Smash Bros Melee Twice

Traded a first edition Gengar card for a Gollum card

Never took advantage of a sale at any video games store

Bought Star Wars Bounty Hunter for $50.00

Bought the worlds shittiest 100 Watt 5 cd changer Stereo for $70

Bought $400 dollars worth of paintball equipment, i used once, and havent touched for six months

[quote name='evilmregg']I bought Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest at full price. The horror...[/QUOTE]

Wow even I feel the burn from that one. :cry: :hot:

*rimshot*

I pre-ordered, and paid full price, for every single damn .hack release- both games and the limited edition version of the DVDs.

(OK, I didn't actually reserve the DVD 1 box, but I still paid full price.)

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I pre-ordered, and paid full price, for every single damn .hack release- both games and the limited edition version of the DVDs.

(OK, I didn't actually reserve the DVD 1 box, but I still paid full price.)[/QUOTE]

Wow. Now that's a chunk of gaming change

My dad took me to The Wiz (as in, Nobody Beats The Wiz!) and spent around $180 for The Legend of Zelda, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out and Golf.

Then again, my parents spent over $200 to get me a core NES system and a copy of Ring King (the store was sold out of Punch-Out and said this would be just as good -- Ring King spent a long time collecting dust on my shelf).

Still, not satisfied with a "core" system, I traded all of the comic books that my neighbor gave me when her kids went to college (1970s Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, etc.) to one of my friends for R.O.B., a Zapper and a copy of Gyromite.

Hmmmm...many but can't think of much.

-Bought Sled Storm (PS2) for $9.99 when it was advertised in Target. I was like, OMG!!! THat Means under 10 dollars!!!! OMG!!!
-Same with Tony Hawk something except that was at CC
-Bought Robotech and F-Zero (GC) on release day....
-Well, this isn't exactly stupid, but when I got a N64, I gave all my SNES stuff to my cousins/uncle/aunt/etc. Now this includes Super Mario RPG complete. Stunt Race FX complete, Kirby Super Star complete, Tetris 2, and some other stuff that I kinda want back
-Lost Mario RPG guide
-Not buying these games when right 5 feet away from my face, all NEW: Lunar: Silver Star Complete, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete, Chrono Trigger, EarthBound (also big box), Megaman X2 and X3, Suikoden 2, DDR Disney Mix, Raystorm, star ocean II when my target had like 20 of these, Ehrgeiz, Raycrisis: Series Termination, Rhapsody A Musical Adventure
, Einhander, and yeah.

I *GAVE* away my sega saturn, with like 30 complete games, and my nintendo system. I was stupid.Bought pokemon snap for $60, then later traded it in for $4. It's at $3 now used. I bought far cry for $50. yeah pretty much it that I can think of, I'm sure there will be more later.

bread's done
Back