What Can I Buy for 180 MS Points

deletion

CAGiversary!
i've had 180 points for the longest time. want to get rid of them and can't seem to find anything worth buying. if anyone has any ideas i'd love to hear them (indie games, themes, etc). wish there was a way to narrow items by MS points. thanks!

[quote name='deletion']i've had 180 points for the longest time. want to get rid of them and can't seem to find anything worth buying. if anyone has any ideas i'd love to hear them (indie games, themes, etc). wish there was a way to narrow items by MS points. thanks![/QUOTE]

If you download "Destination Arcade" from the Marketplace, you can sort items by MS points. Alternatively, if you'd like to sort items other than just arcade games by MS points, you can go to xboxindex.com.

EDIT: If you're looking for Indie games, I just sort by most downloaded/highest rated on my console and download the demos that look interesting. My favorite Indie game so far has to be Miner Dig Deep!

[quote name='Yamato']If you download "Destination Arcade" from the Marketplace, you can sort items by MS points. Alternatively, if you'd like to sort items other than just arcade games by MS points, you can go to xboxindex.com.[/QUOTE]

Destination Arcade no longer works.

you can get some avatar item(s). nothing substantial but something is better than nothing...otherwise I'd just just hang onto them until a sale comes up and spend it.

[quote name='100xp']I'd just just hang onto them until a sale comes up and spend it.[/QUOTE]

+1

why do you HAVE to spend it? something will be on sale or come up later that you'll want to buy

[quote name='Survivalism']I highly recommend Epic Dungeon, Breath of Death VII and Shoot 1 UP. And I'm an expert on things I like.[/QUOTE]

are those games only 120 msp?

[quote name='Survivalism']I highly recommend Epic Dungeon, Breath of Death VII and Shoot 1 UP. And I'm an expert on things I like.[/QUOTE]

I'd second all three of those games. Also, you could check out
Radiangames Crossfire 2 (or any radiangames game)
Prismatic Solid
The Deep Cave
Garden Gnome Carnage..

IN fact, just go buy about $20 more in points and I'll keep the list of awesome indies coming :)

bread's done
Back