What can I do with a RRoD 360?

I'm in the same boat myself. It's just sitting in my room, worthless. Warranty's expired and I already bought a replacement.

You can easily fix it yourself. Look it up on youtube and there are really simple step-by-step video tutorials. I did it to mine with no problems. Good luck!

I don't believe Gamestop will accept a 360 that has been opened up. Don't you break a seal or something in doing that? So I'd only suggest doing the fix if you plan to use the the thing yourself. Otherwise sell it to someone who does want to do the fix. So the trade list is the way to go.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't believe Gamestop will accept a 360 that has been opened up. Don't you break a seal or something in doing that? So I'd only suggest doing the fix if you plan to use the the thing yourself. Otherwise sell it to someone who does want to do the fix. So the trade list is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

I think you're right about them not taking without the sticker. However, those stickers can be purchased online. I'm not suggesting that...but, it's always an option.

Tie a long, thin wire to it and find a busy road with lots of weeds and bushes along the side of it. Place the 360 in the weeds on one side of the road and go hide in the bushes on the other side of the road. When there is a lot of traffic, pull the wire and make the 360 try to cross the road. Now you've got 2 possible outcomes:

1) It gets run over and ends up in a million pieces
or
2) Someone swerves or slams on their brakes and causes an accident. Then you get to sit and watch as they try to explain to the police that they were trying to avoid an Xbox 360 that was crossing the road. Don't forget to reel in the 360 and get the hell out of there for a little while until the police show up. Then come walking up the road to see what's going on as a curious onlooker.

bread's done
Back